Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Is anyone interested in the UK Ultimate Editions?

FireflyFirefly Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
As title says. I need help!
image image

Comments

• PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am. I've just read that the DH2 Ultimate Edition features some more deleted scenes. Confirmed ones being Remus and Nymphadora vs Bellatrix, Fred's death, and others. Of course, I read it on the HP Wiki, so its credibility isn't fantastic.
    imageimage
  • AshAsh Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be purchasing Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets. No extended cut = no sale for me lolol. Screw the documentaries.
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am. I've just read that the DH2 Ultimate Edition features some more deleted scenes. Confirmed ones being Remus and Nymphadora vs Bellatrix, Fred's death, and others. Of course, I read it on the HP Wiki, so its credibility isn't fantastic.
    100% fake
    Doesn't matter, I'm still interested. :D I know it probably won't happen, but whatevs. If it does, I'll be glad. :3
    imageimage
  • AshAsh Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, screw that. I shall not be purchasing either as I've just found out the extended cut is only on the DVD's and not the blu-rays. What on Earth?
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would but yeah there's no extended cut on the blu rays wtf
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Okay, screw that. I shall not be purchasing either as I've just found out the extended cut is only on the DVD's and not the blu-rays. What on Earth?
    WTF? I was thinking about maybe buying them. :(
    imageimageimage