Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Oh my god

PottergoosePottergoose Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
Was that supposed to be the phoenix's lament at the end??

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Was that supposed to be the phoenix's lament at the end??
    WHAT?
  • BaneBane Posts: 9,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy fucking shit no fucking way
  • Where fawkes flys away and sings...
    It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers. -Remus Lupin
    Yes but in the film version there was no song.
    Where fawkes flys away and sings...
    uh... what
    OMFG theres a song in the extended??
  • Festax0333Festax0333 Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf?!?
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    I don't know-- that's what I'm wondering.
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

G.G.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    WAT

Someone explain.
    imageimageimage
    edited December 2011
    Pottergoose's topic implies that in the ABC version that the song is there. If this is not the case, I am going to begin construction of a Pottergoose voodoo doll.
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it better than the original?!
    OMG!

G.G.
    I don't know-- that's what I'm wondering.

shit ok ialmost had a heart attack.

• KranenKranen Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone get it onto youtube.

NOW!
  • TheDoctorTheDoctor Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what song
  • TheDoctorTheDoctor Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didn't hear anything different lol
    what song
    In the book Fawkes sings a lament for Dumbledore and it wasn't in the movie.
    then someones trolling lol
    then someones trolling lol
    welp, Pottergoose, if you feel a jabbing in your neck here in a few hours you'll know why.
    maybe shes being sarcastic
    Don't worry, construction is already underway on the Pottergoose voodoo doll. We're way ahead of you, pal.
    imageimageimage
    maybe shes being sarcastic
    *shrug* the voodoo doll is nearly complete, so.
    FUCK YOU JODI!

FUCK YOU.

I blame Mark Day.
  • PottergoosePottergoose Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Ok guys cool it. I don't remember the original version even showing fawkes flying away at the end. and I swear I heard a few notes. someone back that up please

Ok guys cool it. I don't remember the original version even showing fawkes flying away at the end. and I swear I heard a few notes. someone back that up please
    How could you NOT remember it?!?!

im ready
    Fawkes was there in the theatrical film and you can hear her cry. It's not really a song but a note or two. I don't know.
    imageimageimage
    Pottergoose, I hope your body is ready-- because the doll is.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    Oh my god lmfao you guys are getting a little too nuts lmfao
  • yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pottergoose, I hope your body is ready-- because the doll is.

:))
    post the scene
  • PottergoosePottergoose Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Fawkes was there in the theatrical film and you can hear her cry. It's not really a song but a note or two. I don't know.
    God how do I not remember that :(( I totally flipped for. Minute thinking it was the song. I am telling you guess this wasn't a prank. I just didnt remember the scene. I haven't watched the sixth one in a while.

Eh whatever i'll just desert this board again. Clearly i am not wanted here. adios

post the scene
    Rich lmao there was no Fawkes song lol I had it playing in the other room you sassy lol
    post the scene
    Rich lmao there was no Fawkes song lol I had it playing in the other room you sassy lol

No I mean the theatrical version LOL I cant find a decent one on youtube.
    Eh whatever i'll just desert this board again. Clearly i am not wanted here. adios
    oh holy mother of god I was joking.
    God how do I not remember that :(( I totally flipped for. Minute thinking it was the song. I am telling you guess this wasn't a prank. I just didnt remember the scene. I haven't watched the sixth one in a while.

Congratulations everyone for overreacting and being Douchetastic. Kudos to all.

Pottergoose stick around pweeeze -_-

We are all kidding!
  • Festax0333Festax0333 Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um

What
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Trololololololololololol
    except no one was being douchetastic, every post was clearly in jest. clearly. I mean I was talking about a fucking voodoo doll.
    except no one was being douchetastic, every post was clearly in jest. clearly. I mean I was talking about a fucking voodoo doll.
    THIS^
    Pottergoose barely comes on here. With anyone else that has been here for ages this is how we talk amongst ourselves but shes still a "HPF virgin" lol...I doubt she knows how we joke around here...gahhhh
    it's okay though RyGuy, one of my friends got made at me on Facebook because I called him a troll. he literally said:

"and I'm not a fucking troll, if i were there i would punch you in the fucking face"
    Needless to say it took me by surprise.
    it's okay though RyGuy, one of my friends got made at me on Facebook because I called him a troll. he literally said:

"and I'm not a fucking troll, if i were there i would punch you in the fucking face"
    OMG i cant breathe :-))
    That's fair enough but if we were really angry at Pottergoose we would probably be making more serious posts, rather than threatening Pottergoose with a voodoo doll.

Morse? trolololol

Like I get your humor by now but newer people prolly dont lolol and butthurt over that on fbook?! lmfao wtf!!
    dude, he did. I'll give you the whole story. I was talking about how I think MMORPG's like World of Warcraft are boring, and that I played the Old Republic demo and thought it was boring-- so then he replies with "you just hate MMO's, and by the way, the correct term is BETA, not DEMO." And then I replied with "ok now you're just trolling me." And apparently it made him mad enough to want to punch me in the "fucking face."
    dude, he did. I'll give you the whole story. I was talking about how I think MMORPG's like World of Warcraft are boring, and that I played the Old Republic demo and thought it was boring-- so then he replies with "you just hate MMO's, and by the way, the correct term is BETA, not DEMO." And then I replied with "ok now you're just trolling me." And apparently it made him mad enough to want to punch me in the "fucking face."
    I dont know why but this is fucking hilarious!
    Like I get your humor by now but newer people prolly dont lolol and butthurt over that on fbook?! lmfao wtf!!
    yes but I wasn't being as harsh as I normally am to people who do frequent here, like if say aaron made this thread I would be taking his ass to court.