Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

OT : That me or people come crazy

UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
I'm watching french TV Journal and they announce us that a FATHER kill his son (3 years old) and HOW
As the boy have done something bad his FATHER put in in the washing machine and launch it

How an father could look at his son and do something SO crazy !
imageimage

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Wtf...
  • Toini01Toini01 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭
    How could he just think of it ?
    "Where it all started... "
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It all ends here... "
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't Know toin i can't figure out how mad in his head he should be to take his son, open the washing machine, put him in, close it and turn it on

Don't understand really
    imageimage
  • phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    I remember a few years ago a woman put her baby in the microwave and turned it on. It's so sad that nut cases like that have kids and do what they do and there are so many good people trying to have kids and can't.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read something today about a man who dropped his little girl off a bridge. A bridge without water beneath it. The horrible part is she didn't die immediately. :'(
    imageimage
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god thats horrible
  • LizLiz Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭✭
    You will just make yourself crazy trying to figure it out. People think of and do the most awful things that there are no clear explanations for. The sad thing is that with each of these stories there were probably warning signs that no one caught on too. The subject of abuse is still quite taboo. What we need to do is educate more people than the over worked Social Workers to help spot those warning signs.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    In french case story seem that the grandfather inform social service about the father dangerousness but they don't do anything and now an little boy is dead and there are big chance that law say the father was crazy so that he isn't responsible for what he done !
    imageimage
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :O