Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

VIDEO GAMES Discussion | News/trailers/gameplay |

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General

The place to discuss games, games consoles, and even more games and games consoles!

Lord Stafford.
Post edited by Samch92 on

Comments

• I have a Wii. I used to play more though. I was addicted to my GameCube :D
    image image image
    We'll never be forgiven for what we did.
    Trust me, I'm a Film Grad ;)
  • BloodHallow175BloodHallow175 Posts: 731
    edited October 2011
    Battlefield 3 ( COD blows ass crack :) ) and Skyrim are all I'm picking up this holiday season.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Lego HP 5-7, Dead Island (I haven't heard anything about this for a while, but the trailer blew me away), COD: MWF3 (of course), Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword...? :P
    imageimageimage
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Uncharted... :)
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncharted... :)
    :D

Lord Stafford.
  • AllStar87AllStar87 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    Battlefield 3 ( COD blows ass crack :) ) and Skyrim are all I'm picking up this holiday season.
    Wow! COD's my game man hahaha. I do have to admit Battlefield is good. I downloaded the demo and it's awesome. IMO, Black OPs was the best shooter game of 2010. Its a classic but MW3, like Stafford said, looks ro be recycled.

• BaneBane Posts: 9,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention the most important game of the year, Zelda: Skyward Sword, you stupid fuckhead.
    Also: fuck Call of Duty, and the Battlefield 3 beta was awful.
    edited October 2011
    Like seriously crap like Call of Duty and Gamestop preorder EXCLUSIVES!!! are the worst fucking things to happen to the videogame industry.
  • kinglarsikinglarsi Posts: 307
    The Elder Scrolls , Mafia 2 , Left 4 Dead and the Battlefield Series are very good!
    '' To make each day Count ''
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Best Game coming out this year = Assassin's Creed Revelations. Holy fucking shit I can't fucking wait hot dayum placed my preorder forever ago.

@Lord Stafford

This isn't the end of Assassin's Creed, it's the end of Ezio and Altair's story. There are going to be more games after this, thankfully. With shitty call of duty (no offense to those who like it) that comes out every year, it's nice to see a quality game every year made with so much care and realism that makes me care for the characters and plot as much as any movie or book.
  • HessHess Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Call of Duty blows, Battlefield 3 will be a PC game, and Assassin's Creed for the fucking win.
    Yep, Call of Duty blows, Battlefield 3 will be a PC game, and Assassin's Creed for the fucking win.
    I'm really excited for AC:R but I like Zelda and Uncharted more. Just so many great games coming out this fall, really. That's not even mentioning Skyrim, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 on 3DS... gahhhh.
    Always been a huge Zelda fan, but since I don't have a Wii I'm screwed...
    You'll kill me Darth, but I've never played Zelda :p

That'll hopefully change this Christmas.
  • Guys. Anyone plays Wii online? We should play :D
    image image image
    You forgot to mention the most important game of the year, Zelda: Skyward Sword, you stupid fuckhead.
    That's a good one. :))

Lord Stafford.
    Best Game coming out this year = Assassin's Creed Revelations. Holy fucking shit I can't fucking wait hot dayum placed my preorder forever ago.

@Lord Stafford

This isn't the end of Assassin's Creed, it's the end of Ezio and Altair's story. There are going to be more games after this, thankfully. With shitty call of duty (no offense to those who like it) that comes out every year, it's nice to see a quality game every year made with so much care and realism that makes me care for the characters and plot as much as any movie or book.
    I know that. :-w

Lord Stafford.
  • BloodHallow175BloodHallow175 Posts: 731
    edited October 2011

Wow! COD's my game man hahaha. I do have to admit Battlefield is good. I downloaded the demo and it's awesome. IMO, Black OPs was the best shooter game of 2010. Its a classic but MW3, like Stafford said, looks ro be recycled.

All CODs pre MW were great. The first MW was fantastic. It was simple, innovative and fun. But everything after has been pure trash, and it all started with the Model 1987 fiasco and the Javelin glitch in MW2. The added kill streaks ruined it, and all the children that play it makes me not want to touch the series again.

Any game that claims to be a realistic shooter but allows you to duel wield shotguns shouldn't be taken seriously. Also I haven't felt the need to play anything past the MW2 because nothing has changed. And the campaigns are absurd in their telling and gameplay.

Battlefield ftw. That's my opinion.

Lord Stafford.
    Zelda is, and will always be the king and grandfather of videogames. Respect your elders biatch.

• JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlefield 3, Uncharted(:D :D :D)
    Lego HP years 5-7
    Zelda: Skyward Sword definitely! :D
    COD: MW3!!!
    Arkham City for the fucking win! :D
  • GredWeasleyGredWeasley Posts: 236 ✭✭
    I'm not buying MW3 but I am buying Battlefield 3. I need some variety in my FPS collection
    This is what a wasted moment looks like.
    edited October 2011
    I would buy Arkham City if I had the money D:
    Arkham Asylum is badass, I'm sure Arkham City will be the same. The graphics look so fucking real in the trailer.
    I mentioned it...
    imageimageimage
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword...? :P
    I mentioned it...
  • CarneCarne Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭
    Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, please hurry up! My PC needs something to devour.

@Lord Stafford

Lord Stafford.
    In your post you said you couldn't wait to see the conclusion.
  • Guys. Anyone plays Wii online? We should play :D
    No one? :'(
    image image image
    If the Wii didn't have such a shitty online infrastructure I imagine you'd see more luck.
  • You're totally right, darth :'(

But it's still fun to play Brawl online :D
    image image image

Lord Stafford.
    Zelda is, and will always be the king and grandfather of videogames. Respect your elders biatch.

That's even better. :))

Lord Stafford.

@Lord Stafford

Lord Stafford.
    The conclusion of Ezio's and Altair's story. Though, of course, we do have Embers.

Lord Stafford.
    With all the new games coming out, i'll be posting launch trailers here.

Lord Stafford.
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready for the Metal Gear Solid HD editions next year.
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

@Lord Stafford

Lord Stafford.
    The conclusion of Ezio's and Altair's story. Though, of course, we do have Embers.

Lord Stafford.
    That we do. It comes with the game if you pre order at gamestop, which I did. Can't fucking wait.

Though I wish they waited on embers a bit. Now we know Ezio survives Revelations. At least we know he probably will die in Embers, but how? I've never been so connected to a video game, it's truly spectacular what they've done with AC.
    Yeah you must be of the new generation of gamers or something.
    Yeah you must be of the new generation of gamers or something.
    No, but i know that Uncharted and Creed will be alot better than Zelda.

Lord Stafford.

@Lord Stafford

Lord Stafford.

Lord Stafford.
    That we do. It comes with the game if you pre order at gamestop, which I did. Can't fucking wait.

Though I wish they waited on embers a bit. Now we know Ezio survives Revelations. At least we know he probably will die in Embers, but how? I've never been so connected to a video game, it's truly spectacular what they've done with AC.
    I've also ordered that edition, along with the collectors from Play. Did you know that if you pre-order, you get the first game free with it, on the same Blu Ray?

Lord Stafford.

Lord Stafford.
    I might be getting this tonight, since I won Uncharted 3 but had it preordered already it opens up room for another game.
    Battlefield 3 I mean. MW3 looks like a bag of shit.
    It does, indeed. But i'll be getting both anyway.

Lord Stafford.
    imageimageimage
    ^
    imageimageimage
    ^
    imageimageimage
    Nice. Thanks for posting, Aaron.

Lord Stafford.
  • FangwidgeonFangwidgeon Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    The person to guess this game wins 500 internets:
    Deep in the Caribbean, the island of Melee....
    Monkey Island, of course.
    imageimageimage
  • FangwidgeonFangwidgeon Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Monkey Island, of course.
    Indeed, you now have 500 internets. I know it's kind of an out there thing to put down on a thread that seems to be focused on FPS and Nintendo games, but screw it, I'm a Monkey fan and am proud of it. From the funny one-liners to the quirky characters, it's always a joy to play, even though I know the puzzles backwards after playing it, well, lots, but I'm in it for the story, like my favourite film. On the other side of the spectrum, I'm really looking forward to Arkham City releasing on Steam,
    and of course I'm going to play Lego HP 5-7, it looks so much better than the first game.