Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

POTTERMORE THREAD (set of all the information collected & photos)

marques18marques18 Posts: 334 ✭✭
edited July 2011 in General
Ok since there are so many threads about Pottermore and there is such a big confusion about what is going to happen I think that we should post here every news or information about it. Please, post either old or new stuff because as we can see there is a lot of information going around in different threads and it gets confusing because we have to join every piece in order to fully understand what happened and what is going to happen in the next days, weeks and months.

Some things that should be posted here:
- General info about Pottermore
- Any breaking news
- What happened in each day of the quill
- What should we wait for
- Every detail that you think it is important in order to predict how things are going to work
- Blogs, sites and stuff that have any new info or things that happened to other Potter fans using Pottermore
- And a lot more x)

Please guys, I'm asking for you to do this not only for me (I'm a little confused too and trying to put everything together) but for everyone in HPF!
Thanks!

I ask of you that if you wish to post any information to put the number before it in order for we to have some organisation. Here are some facts and some theorys based on pieces of information seen here in HPF, facebook, pottermore.com or other websites.
Pottermore - ThestralStorm79

Post edited by marques18 on

Comments

• DeoWeasleyDeoWeasley Posts: 849
    Agee ..
    We should have a special thread for Pottermore instead of going to a new thread every 10 minutes , this will be great :)

I hate Pottermore ..
    CONFIRMED INFO:

1. Anyone who made an account and recived an email is one of the million .
    2. Only 1.000.000 have the chance to enjoy the beta version .
    3. The beta version will be released before October
    I hate Pottermore ..
  • marques18marques18 Posts: 334 ✭✭
    Agee ..
    We should have a special thread for Pottermore instead of going to a new thread every 10 minutes , this will be great :
    That's the idea! Thanks

edited July 2011
    4. The validation mail said that places in the beta version will be given based on a first-come first-served policy, which means that whoever made the registration today will be the first to enter! IF they follow what they promise :p

Yeah .. this is great actually :)
    I hate Pottermore ..
    5. So it seems that when you click on the validation link for the first time the link won't work correctly after it, the pottermore page that opens contains an error message. This happened to lots of people and they came to the conclusion that it's fine, Pottermore has your information.

• aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    I wish I got RuneSpell1. That's a sick name.
    imageimageimage
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    I don't think they will send out second emails until the million are registered. Then they send them out in a random order because not everyone can be in at once. So it may take a couple of weeks.
    imageimageimage
    edited July 2011
    They won't start giving a second e-mail until August 7th...
    With everything I've seen I guess this is true. Until the Magic Quill is over I think nobody will enter the beta version of Pottermore.
    "You’ve successfully validated your early access Pottermore account. You will be one of the lucky few to shape the experience before the site opens to all in October." ??
    This indeed is showed when you sign in Pottemore (though you must have registered first and get the validation email). By the looks of it I would say that everyone that made the registration until the end of the magic quill will be entering Pottemrore early.

The question now is: When will these people enter? And in what order?
    I've already respond to that. We will only enter after August 7th and the order, I think, is based in the first-come first-served policy.

edited July 2011
    6. So as it was said before, IT APPEARS that the second email will only be sent after August 7th (end of the magic quill), like Fury said