Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Welcome to HPF: Rules and Announcement Thread

Comments

• Accio_LogAccio_Log Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭
    One of them is my son, yes.

Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey guys. Something happened with my account. For some reason my username got changed and now I can't start a discussion. My username used to be jphufflepuff but it inexplicably changed to jp_hufflepuff. Can someone help me out? I don't know what happened.
  • jphufflepuffjphufflepuff Posts: 241
    Nevermind. For some reason I couldn't sign in and I guess the above account randomly got created and somehow wires got crossed. I'm back on my real account now.
    Patronus Shield88 owl
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Woah that was weird lol
  • Lord_DarkeyesLord_Darkeyes Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    image image image

• RustyBonesRustyBones Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    I am looking for somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ummm are you HIGH
    I am looking for somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
    Whats it gonna take to get this guy banned?
    image image image

my thoughts exactly!!!!
    Banned? Why? I have not used any bad words or made any threats. No need to be rude sCRAPwriter. I just want to talk about Harry Potter things with some fellow fans. Wands and pollyjuice potions are my main interests.
    Spamming is also against the rules, rusty. Not just bad words (which aren't rules) and threats.
    image image image

And Nichole, I don't use drugs or alcohol. The only smoking I do is beef jerky in the backyard.
    Nichole? LMFAO
    image image image

This is the new members report for duty thread. The instructions were to tell information about ourselves. I was doing some "script writing" that I feel is related to what we should be discussing. How is that spam?
    Here is a great HP joke to clear the air in here:

How many Quidditch players does it take to light up a wand?
    Six to work their butts off and a Seeker to take the credit.

You know?!?! It's funny cause it's SOOO true. I liked the Nimbus 2000 more than the Firebolt, how bout you guys?
    image image image

rusty bones who are you?
    I'm sorry, if he keeps writing on everyone's walls with all this stuff, then he is a spammer.
    image image image

Did you not get it SW? It is because of the whole point system and what not. How bout this one? Yo mama's so old she gave Nicholas Flamel his first kiss.
    This is a chat thread. I thought we could say hi and stuff w/o breaking the rules. I am not trying to spam. Richard, I am a Harry Potter fan from San Diego, CA. I don't want to give my real name because my parents tell me not to give out that type of information to strangers. I am real excited about the new movie and wanted to talk about it with some other fans. I consider myself a super fan, but not as much as the youtube super fan. My favorite characters are Draco Malfoy and Bellatrix Lastrange. What else did you want me to include about myself?
    edited June 2011
    Okay, Rusty. Just don't flood the entire forum with jokes. There are individual threads for that.
    image image image

how old are you? :)
    I'm 18.
    I'm 18.

Im 18 as well :D welcome!

What do we talk about in this room? Is there a special room for HP quiz questions or people that pretend they are a character and act out a story back and forth? They used to do that on the official HP website but then it went away. I was super bummed :(
    I'm sure that if you search around, or ask a full member to make a thread like that for you.
    image image image

How did you guys make your signature videos? Did you use dream weaver or something?
    How did you guys make your signature videos? Did you use dream weaver or something?
    Aaron made mine.
    image image image

How do we get access to making our own threads? Sign me up for that.
    How do we get access to making our own threads? Sign me up for that.
    You have to become a full member. You have to ask Admin, and he will decide if you're ready.
    image image image

You can always ask a full member to make a thread for you.
    image image image

That sounds cool. I can't wait to start a HP joke thread. Just jokes and silly stuff.
    Theres a thread for that.
  • TheDoctorTheDoctor Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you the Doctor?
    Wow. I am going to go and try and find it right now.
    Rusty I sent you a PM go to your inbox :)
    Who is the doctor? I am going to school for business so I don't think I will be a doctor ever. At least an MD.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    I don't like you
    imageimageimage
    edited June 2011
    You don't even know me. But, right now I don't like you much either. Rude dude?
  • decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    What is going on in this thread?
    I Have no idea anymore.......BUT this new guy rustybones is spamming peoples walls with nonsense
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Well you come on after randomly being accepted back in December. First, you don't even comment, but you write on people's profiles in a spammish way, acting like you know them or lecturing them or something. I don't even know if it was a joke or not. Then you begin to comment. It's just a little weird.

imageimageimage
    Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. Unless there is a different definition of it on this website, then I have not done anything wrong. What I think is going on is some people are getting their panties all ruffled up for no reason. This RustyBones guy is really just bringing a new and interesting perspective to the HPF. I'm not a house elf or a bludger so quit beating on me...
    ok well im not a fan of rusty whatever his name is either. i find him highly suspect and i WILL BE WATCHING YOU CLOSELY.
    Well you come on after randomly being accepted back in December. First, you don't even comment, but you write on people's profiles in a spammish way, acting like you know them or lecturing them or something. I don't even know if it was a joke or not. Then you begin to comment. It's just a little weird.

agreed.
    image image image

edited June 2011
    agreed x 2
    Post edited by Nick on
  • jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    Welcome, RustyBones. I think. :-|
    Haha
    image image image

lol I DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE WELCOMING HIM WITH OPEN ARMS.......JUST YET
  • AshAsh Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, he adds a bit of entertainment to the mix.