Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Welcome to HPF: Rules and Announcement Thread

1414243444547»

Comments

• TubbyToastTubbyToast Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, like prefect!
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there like a role of power that's useless but could be used at a name booster? I really wanna feel important :(

I'd promote you for that if I could.

Lord Stafford.
    Both of you, in fact.

Lord Stafford.
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, like prefect!

Make believe.

You be Penelope and I'll be Percy.
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

I've got to admit that being a prefect does make you feel a little special, just as Percy and Penelope certainly felt.

Lord Stafford.

Yeah, like prefect!

Make believe.

Can't we just be Head Boy&Girl then instead of prefects?
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, like prefect!

Make believe.

Can't we just be Head Boy&Girl then instead of prefects?
    If that's an option... Hell, I might get promoted up from kitchen elf one day B-)
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    Congrats to @jdnight for becoming a Student :) Now you can create your own thread :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jdnightjdnight Posts: 846 ✭✭✭
    Samch92 said:

Congrats to @jdnight for becoming a Student :) Now you can create your own thread :D

Thanks. :)

tumblr_mhclas5CtM1s17dn4o6_250 tumblr_mmo2p90zRk1qhivs3o6_250 tumblr_mpxnqxqxDJ1sax5w8o2_250
  • bollemannekebollemanneke Posts: 14
    Hi! Wow, my first post. Hope I'm doing this right.

So... I'm 20 years old, come from Belgium (worst place ever), have been blind since birth and am still addicted to HP, especially the music written for the films. Hope to be able to start some threads soon. Studying to be a translator and a limitless passion for the English culture and England. That's all for now.
    Welcome @bollemanneke :)
    Welkom!
  • JordyJordy Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    En ook namens mij, welkom!
    Welcome!

Lord Stafford.
  • jdnightjdnight Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hi! Wow, my first post. Hope I'm doing this right.

So... I'm 20 years old, come from Belgium (worst place ever), have been blind since birth and am still addicted to HP, especially the music written for the films. Hope to be able to start some threads soon. Studying to be a translator and a limitless passion for the English culture and England. That's all for now.

I always wanted to go to Belgium. It's near to England (although I'm not currently living there). Why do you not like it, if you don't mind my asking?
    tumblr_mhclas5CtM1s17dn4o6_250 tumblr_mmo2p90zRk1qhivs3o6_250 tumblr_mpxnqxqxDJ1sax5w8o2_250
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Any Moderator or high user of the forum MUST ask myself, Tim or the Administrator before deleting another user. This will not be tolerated and there will be consequences to whoemever decides to do this with their own authority.
  • Hey guys....
    I'm Sarah. I used to be user hermionefan1267. I took a break for a while, and decided I wanted to come back with a fresh start. Anyway, for those of you who forgot me or who I never met, I'm 15 years old. I live in Rhode Island, USA. I love reading and music and drawing. I'm excited to be back on here and hopefully more active than I ever was! So yeah...I missed you guys!
    Welcome back Sarah! Nice to have you back and we missed you too @expectopatronum :)
    Welcome back, Sarah. :)

Lord Stafford.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back sarah
  • RustyBonesRustyBones Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back hermionefan1267. OK, kiss one, kill one, marry one for Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Draco Malfoy. Go!!
  • fhapsfhaps Posts: 694 ✭✭✭
    Guys. I just wrote a post and it told me it needed to be approved before it showed on the forum, does anyone know why? What have I done wrong?

Also. I don't seem to be able to edit my own posts after I have published them.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Try again :)
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 253 ✭✭
    how many comments can you make until you can start posting a topic? I thought someone said it was 100 and I have posted 100 comments but there is not feature available for me to post a new discussion topic
    @Patricier here you go I updated your accoung giving you the privilege to create discussion, but just a heads up, petitions doesn't count as discussion but will rather be consider as a spam since it wont bring a value to the forum.

thanks and congrats for your 100post :)
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Samch92 said:

@Patricier here you go I updated your accoung giving you the privilege to create discussion, but just a heads up, petitions doesn't count as discussion but will rather be consider as a spam since it wont bring a value to the forum.

thanks and congrats for your 100post :)

Not a petition but i just posted a social media campaign that I have been working on for Percy Jackson if that is ok