Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Welcome to HPF: Rules and Announcement Thread

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    If and WHEN i get on its a freaking miracle...
  • SarahElizabeth!SarahElizabeth! Posts: 5,232 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome everyone who is new! It is nice to meet you all!
    Just so you know: My name is Sarah, and I am going to be seventeen once the beginning of December hits. Wow, there are quite a few new teenagers.

And Js1138, I am sure in a few days time, everything will work properly.
    Photobucket
    *crosses fingers*
    *crosses mine as well*
    Photobucket
  • Mr108jmlMr108jml Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Hello, my name is Manuel, I'm 20 years old and I have been a Harry Potter fan for almost 10 years. I live in Texas and I'm a college student. I have been visiting this forum for months, and I'm ecstatic that my membership was approved after I finally decided to apply. I hope to get to know you guys and get along with everyone.

Today is the DAY. Deathly Hallows midnight premiere. :-D
    Wooo!!
    So excited! Welcome :)
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome Welcome

So for the newbie

My real name is Vanessa, i work on an HP french Website (my nick^^) I'm married and i have an baby (6 month two day ago ^^)

I'm HP fan since 10 years when i discover that children have heroes from books (really surprised ^^)

And Monday i will go to French HP7 premiere
    imageimage
    Welcome to those new members again!
    Photobucket
  • jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    LOL Welcome newbies! :D
  • js1138js1138 Posts: 143
    "And Js1138, I am sure in a few days time, everything will work properly."

My home internet provider seems kind of slow about this, so I switched my DNS servers to opendns

That didn't work right away, so I went to my email link, and that worked.
  • Hi! I'm Jules.

Just watched the Deathly Hallows. I'm still on hangover. It was beyond amazing! They finally sticked to the book. And those that were not in the book are just added smoothly, it was stunning.

I just love talking about Harry Potter with a bunch of Potterheads. It's a wonderful feeling when you get to share your ~childhood(Harry Potter) with people who actually care. ^_^
    WELCOME ABOARD!
  • jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    As long as these people are not purists, then we'll get along just fine. :bz
    LMAO
  • THANK YOU FOR FINALLY LETTING ME IN,I WAS STARTING TO THINK I WASN'T WORTHY,TENTH TIME LUCKY THOUGH!!!
  • JasonJason Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to get accepted for months, happy that I finally did. :)
  • rabastanrabastan Posts: 403
    hi
    I'm rabastan, 22, from uruguay. I've been around a couple of years I think..
    nice changes. really the new HPF
    there're loads of new members!

ps. couldn't see DH yet! lol

AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
    Go NOW!
  • iiiZAiiiZA Posts: 357
    Helllllloooo, I'm from Canada. I decided to join this forum because I need an outlet where I can just talk about Harry Potter without driving ppl crazy (which I do to my family lol) since everyone shares the same love I have for this amazing series :)
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Godric! My real name is Maurice,
    but everyone calls me Godric, so...

Anyways, I'm fifteen, almost sixteen! (December 29th)!
    I was born in England, and moved down to Mexico
    when I was three.

Deathly Hallows Part 1 WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! ;)

WELCOME TO THE BEST HARRY POTTER COMMUNITY
    IN THE WHOLE PLANET! :D

G.G. ( ---> My always characteristic signature)
    Um your 15?i thought u were 16??? Damn man,15 is too young to be thinking about YOU KNOW WHAT LOL
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNOW!!!
    I dumped my girlfriend
    a couple weeks ago, she
    was crazy as f*ck, and sometimes
    I felt like she wanted to "RAPE" me.

BEING SINGLE ROCKS! :D

G.G.
  • Hi everyone!!

We are from Portugal, Europe! We are fans of Harry Potter from the beginning, and two years ago we created a portuguese blog about HP.

We have been visiting this forum for months, until we decided to join this forum. We are very happy because our membership was approved! Thanks guys!

Twins PT
    OMG Godric! Im so appy you didnt do you know what! You wouldve regret it!
  • Harry potter was awsome!
    Ofcourse!!
  • Hello. Pleasure to meet u all, Im RedBaxter from Cro, student, 21.
    I joined this forum after my interest for Potter books and films once again was renewed with Deathly Hallows p1.
    So, just in order to revive my childhood passion, I joined this forum. thx for approval ;)

Yours,
    RB
    Welcome RB!!!!!!!!
  • Hey I'm Chloe,
    I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and I'm here to meet new people and discuss the book and film series :)
    Hi chloe im Richard,18,fan since 2001till the day i die ;)
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, I finished Deathly Hallows for the 9th time this morning!!
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

CONGRATS!
  • Hi I'm Roxie. College student. Have been a fan of HP since the books came out and also a fan of the films though I still feel the books are waaaay better. I just joined today. hoping to be an active member despite my busy schedule.
    For Unlimited Web Hosting visit [url]www.applegatehosting.com[/url] and get a free domain when you sign up for 1 year or longer.
    welcome dargo!!!! :D
  • Thanks for the welcome richard . Glad to be hear.
    For Unlimited Web Hosting visit [url]www.applegatehosting.com[/url] and get a free domain when you sign up for 1 year or longer.
    :D
  • *here*
    haha i thought i typed here instead of :"hear"
    you can edit it in the same comment as well :)
  • JeffJeff Posts: 29
    Hey! I'm Jeff. I just joined today and I'm so excited to be a member :D I've read all the books and seen all the movies. DH is my fav for both books and movies :D
    SAME HERE!
    SAME HERE!
    Awesome :D
    WOO HOO!
  • JasonJason Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a question. How do I put a signature? Like whats the code I use with the link to the picture?
    IDK someone did it for me
    WOO HOO!

\m/

Btw, that pic of everyone running out of the forest gets me SO excited for part 2 :O :-D
    It gets us all excited LOL
  • I am Christi, and i believe it was the guy named Richard on here who got me to come over here from a different Harry Potter thread. Anyway, I am 25, and ridiculously obsessed with Harry Potter. People get mad at me for talking about Harry Potter so much, so I am happy to have somewhere to do that now!
  • hi i am Jacob i am 14 and harry potter is my life i love the new film and carnt wait for part 2
  • MadBellaMadBella Posts: 473
    hello all my im rob. i love the series(books and movies). I been a hardcore fan for a while, got invited by richard wooooo. well glad to be here.
    "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."