Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Hogwarts in Deathly Hallows...

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Movies
This has been on my mind for a long time now, and i thought i would ask because i'm wondering something about Hogwarts in DH that seems to be contradicting itself... i've seen 2 pictures of Hogwarts from DH and yet now i don't know if you've noticed it or its just me, but the Viaduct seems to have completely different positioning in the 2 separate pictures... here they are... if you look at this picture, you'll see that the Viaduct appears to be heading off into the land and mountains beneath the protego horribilis (as first thought) http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:NewHogwartsDH.jpg
However, in this picture - http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:DH_Filmposter.jpg - it seems that the Viaduct is connected to the Viaduct entrance (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Viaduct_Entrance) as it always has been. Now this leads me to think of 2 explanations that are the only ones possible to me and these are... maybe the poster is actually the original PS/SS poster, but they've just destroyed it... or they've just moved it with magic (Voldemort for instance) so that they could get across from the forest... unlikely i know so therefore i can only assume/presume its the first suggestion if anything, either that or its another fault and lack of continuity issue without even any explanation as usual (much like what seems to be happening with the fact that Harry now just has the mirror instead of having him finding it himself, jumping cuts!) by Yates... and with the mirror on Days and/or Kloves part.

Lord Stafford.

Comments

• @nico@nico Posts: 134
    The castle in DH teaser poster is just the half blood prince version ;) Now, I say no more

Bye
  • SlanteeSlantee Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭
    The castle in the poster is just a concept art and NOT a real photo of Hogwarts in DH. The poster shows an artist's imagination of what Hogwarts will look like after the battle.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait nico!! You know stuff about DH. What is going on with Wormtail's death? D:
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that like once some treat nico of liar he would'nt be disposed to answer
    imageimage
  • decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    The castle has always been a mess. It might be that the shots are from a different angle or that one is from the actual film and the other is just for the poster. I don't know.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    i dont focus on the castle LOL!
    R
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE CASTLE CHANGES ITSELF EVREY SCHOOL YEAR WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER?
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Stop bumping old threads! There's a reason they died LOL.
    imageimageimage
    i never got to coment.....just adding my 2 cents
    Ok its cool if we bumb threads.
    R
    DUDE MAC IS PISSING ME OFF
    OMFG he is too...ima make a thread.
    R