Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Japan Trailer Description.,,.....20 people were recording iit.

MacedonianMacedonian Posts: 509
edited August 2010 in General
Deathly Hallows Japanese Trailer

About an hour ago, I was at the cinema in Tokyo for a Harry Potter marathon. Goblet of Fire finished and they showed a BRAND NEW trailer!!! It lasted for about 2 minutes 30 again. It was in English, just had Japanese subtitles down the bottom. The only reason i went was for the footage, so I came back here after it.

The Trailer started with Voldemort and his death eaters were sitting at a large table at Malfoy mannor. Voldemort says his famous line of “I must be the one to kill Harry Potter”. Yaxely then says ‘They’re moving him tonight’. WB logo then flew on & off the screen. Next shot was the 7 Potters taking off but mainly focused on the real Harry and Hagrid. Hedwig was flying beside them when suddenly Voldemort appears out of no-where. Bit of a wand fight then that scene ended. We were then at the burrow (Yes!, it is in the movie!) with Everyone looking upset with a voice-over of Voldemort saying “I will kill every last men, women and child that keeps me from Harry Potter”.

“Dumbledore left us a mission. We have to go” Hermione said looking at Harry and Ron. there was some really fast shots of Running through the streets of London, Hermione being tortured, Nagini attacking Snape, Hermione on a broom, Neville swinging the sword. Then it showed the “Why do you live? because I have somthing worth living for” scene. Then there was Voldemort opening the white tomb and showed him taking the wand out of Dumbledore’s hand. (Over that there was a voiceover of Olivander talking about the Elder want and how powerful it is).

There were more quick flashes of the battle, Lupin and Tonks fighting, Castle wall blowing up, A Harry falling off a broom, Giants attacking, McGonagall throwing a spell at snape, a pissed Voldemort at Malfoy manor.

“I have been listening to that Radio for months just to hear if my family is alright” Ron yeld, “What? you think I havent, I know how it feels!’ “No, you do not know how it feels!, Your parents are dead! you have no family!” Ron and Harry then lunged at each other.

More quick shots of Harry falling into the Lake screaming for help, Caf’e attack, Hagrid carrying Harrys body crying.

Dobby saying as he pointed at Bellatrix “You will not harm Harry Potter” (Like he did in COS), Bella threw the knife.

Harry sitting on a wall, said that he has to die, then got up, next shot was Voldemort screaming “AVADA KADAVRA!” and the Logo appeared. There was then a large cheer from the audience!

There is a huge possibility that it will be put up soon, as I saw about 20 people in my cinema recording it (although there were workers going around kicking people out.

Comments

• Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just posted this!

Lord Stafford.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,605 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    keep an eye my brothers anyone finds a leak link it here ASAP

if it does not appear

could it possibly the part 1 trialer rumored to come out b4 the film cause by that description it would seem all that would be part I

EDIT nvm i totally missed the word "battle"
    THE COON HAS RETURNED
    dream_loudly (now known as THE COON)
    protecting HPF from trolls and other assorted douchebags since 2010

"such a beautiful place...to be with friends. Dobby is happy..... to be with his friend......Harry Potter"

:(

screw u XDMorsmordreXD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,605 ✭✭
    but yeah is theres a leak link it ASAP
    THE COON HAS RETURNED
    dream_loudly (now known as THE COON)
    protecting HPF from trolls and other assorted douchebags since 2010

"such a beautiful place...to be with friends. Dobby is happy..... to be with his friend......Harry Potter"

:(

screw u XDMorsmordreXD
  • BlackCatScottBlackCatScott Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good, but I need to SEE it! Also, it doesnt sound like it's a part 1 only trailer unfortunately.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Pics of the event (nothing of the movie)
    HERE
    imageimage
    If 20 people were recording it.. where is it?
  • superpotterfansuperpotterfan Posts: 570
    edited August 2010
    remember that the the workers were kicking out ppl, omg I could not take this anymore! I hope one japanese fan could record it!

people, copy and paste this at youtube or anywhere

????????????????

I think it says Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows , so if a japan would upload it, they will upload it in that way

EDIT:
    ahh damn it, it doesnt appear :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    ''YOU WILL NOT HARM HARRY POTTER!"

Yay for Dobby!! :D
  • MacedonianMacedonian Posts: 509
    Im sure it will get leaked because the trailer wasnt just in tokyo.
  • acciohpacciohp Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome!!! Some stuff from comic con seems to be in it. I hope it gets leaked!!
  • bereskibereski Posts: 354
    finally they show Dobby. And again no word about Deathly Hallowss. Maybe with Part 1 trailer we hear Xenophillius...
    How sure are we that this description is legit? Have there not been any other descriptions?
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm the only one thinking that there are an bit too much for something 2min30 long ? And what an memory for someonbe who see only once OO
    imageimage
  • MacedonianMacedonian Posts: 509
    and where the heck is mugglenet they said they have reporter.
    [quote=UniversHarryPotter.c]And what an memory for someonbe who see only once OO [/quote]

Thats what I was thinking.
    They couldve written it down maybe?
    Every detail of it while watching it as well? I dont think so somehow
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Mac
    Were u really there??? 20 ppl? seriously?That footage shoulda been here by now......
    BTW Dream was right once more (i think) didnt he say hermione was on a broom???
    OH AND THIS DESCRIPTIONS BAD ASS!!!!!!!!
    R
    edited August 2010
    Mac didn't go, the description is taken from another site.
    Well this may unfortunately be fake and they never mentioned in the description anything about Hermione on a broom they only said A Harry which i appreciate could mean her because they said A Harry instead of Harry though i doubt it because Hermione is on a thestral in the Seven Potters chase!

Lord Stafford.
    Ok then....But still was dream the one who said that hermiones on broom??
    R
    It says ''Hermione on a broom'', so that could be anywhere in the films.
    Yeah dream silently i think it was said before they left that Hermione may be on a broom or was it loudly?

Lord Stafford.
    Hermione could be on a broom in the fiendfyre scene
  • MosaicoMosaico Posts: 293
    The description of the footage showed in SHOWEST, said that Hermione was riding a broom dodging fireballs.
    fiendfyre scene probably
    Oops sorry i missed that bit about Hermione and that could mean her with Ron in the ROR like in the book but it doesn't mention that in the description, also dream silently said i think... that Hermione is on a broom by herself instead of being with Ron on one with her like in the book and they said something about fire so...

Lord Stafford.
  • SlanteeSlantee Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭
    I really hope this isnt like the comic-con episode all over again. I want the footage to be leaked this time..
    YES! i cant wait! i wanna see her on broom,weve never seen her on broom bfore!!!!
    R
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭✭
    It all sounds great!

Could Hermione on a broom be the Fiendfyre scene by chance?
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG! why hasnt it been leaked? does wb have some secret weapon that tracks wen ppl leak there movies or wat???
    R
    Muggle
    It could be im really hoping it is^^
    R
    Surely it would have leaked by now...
    Well still remember that this could be fake (we're used to that aren't we, being let down) and that this doesn't sound like the Comic Con footage because that was around five minutes wasn't it? or was that Showest? and the Comic Con description didn't have all of this and now this lacks the CC footage in terms of what is supposedly included!

Lord Stafford.
    TRUE!!!!!!!!
    R
    Well, the CC footage included almost all of the original trailer didn't it? So perhaps they just cut more of that out. There seems to be quite a bit that was not original trailer, I think.
    This does have some of the stuff in the comic
    Con footage though. Like dumbledores
    Tomb
    OMG im looking forward to voldy taking dd wand!
    R
    Anyone else excited to see Voldemort pissed off at Malfoy Manor ? In LeakyMug, they said that Voldy looses it and there were bodies and blood on people's faces!
    I'm extremily excited to see this jonny
    Should be an awesome scene! Also, the description says that Hedwig is flying alongside Harry and Hagrid in 7 Potters, so this is inline with the MTV sneak peek where Harry lets Hedwig go. It was also said in the script leak that Hedwig sacrifices herself, so this description could be legit.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS omg i love these changes!!!!!!
    R
    Don't get your hopes up to high everyone... only to have them shattered, like we have so many times. I'm not saying it is fake, i'm just saying be wary like me and be prepared for the worst... should it arise. You never know though, it could be real so lets hope but not to high that the day arrives... when we finally find out!

Lord Stafford.
    The one thing that I wonder about is the 'Nagini attacking Snape' part. I don't know why WB would show that part.
    Well they've already given away most of the main part 2 scenes and moments!

Lord Stafford.
    yes....if i see that though i will be 100% sure thats how hell die so im effing happy guys!!!!!!!
    R
    And part 1!

Lord Stafford.
    LORD STAFFORD
    Totally right! i wanna see more part 1 stuff now!!!!!
    R
    Yeah, you're right, Lord Stafford.

I think if footage does appear, I'm not going to watch it.
    Maybe i wont neither......but i wont fucking resist i know it! damn.....i wanna see it but i also dont wanna !!!!
    R