Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Flying Cauldron Butterscotch beer

phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
If anyone is trying to make Butterbeer, look around where you live for Reed's Flying Cauldron Butterscotch beer...it's awesome! image

It's actually a butterscotch cream soda but works well in the Harry Potter world. I've just found it at 2 different stores, one in St. Petersburg, but it's a fair distance from my place and just today I found out they sell it in a Vitamin/health food store in a shopping center right next to me. One place sells it for $5 a four pack and the health food store sells it for $6.75 but it's worth it not to have to make the drive to St. Pete. I got a couple of heavy beer mugs and keep them in the freezer; then when it's time to enjoy, I add a scoop of vanilla ice cream (the kind with vanilla bean in it is best) then slowly pour the soda over it then top it off with a generous squirt of whipped cream...needless to say the brain freeze is awesome. I did a Google search to find the first place, but if you have any health food stores near you and they sell Reed's soda see if they can get you the butterscotch flavor.
Reed's Flying Cauldron butterscotch beer

'Since 1374, the Flying Cauldron has been making this magical brew for under aged wizards and wizards who are young at heart at their brew pub in Hogsbreath England . The recipe has changed little over the centuries. It has the perfect combination of spells and quality natural ingredients. It continues to be prized for its creamy vanilla and butterscotch flavors.'
photo niffler3b.jpg