Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Does anyone know of any place that has the HBP/DH1/DH2 extended cuts to them?

thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
I'm trying to show my friends a full, extended showings of all the HP films and after looking, I was only able to find the first 5 films extended, but I have yet to find HBP, DH1 or DH2.

Anyone either have them or know where I could find them? I was thinking of making them but I don't know if they're available.

Comments

• phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    edited July 2014
    If you can hang in there until next weekend (the 12th and 13th), ABC Family is having a 2 day marathon with all 8 movies starting at 7 am on Saturday and Sunday and they'll be showing those 3 starting at 1:30 pm on Sunday...they will also be repeating DH 1 & 2 on Monday the 14th starting at 11:30 am. Hope that helps :) They add in the deleted scenes to the movies when they have the marathons on ABC Family.

You can find the full schedule here, just scroll up one post.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • FireflyFirefly Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Where did you find 3, 4 and 5 Extended?
    image image
    Firefly said:

Where did you find 3, 4 and 5 Extended?

They don't add much back into 3.

They put back almost all of the 10 minutes from GOF...except the long version of the Weird Sisters signing at the Yule ball.

I wish they would have left out the Hogwarts song :-S .

They do add back in a lot of the deleted scenes from OotP, I'm glad they skipped that Trelawney scene-LOL.

ABC Family is the only place that shows the extended versions, they did both DH ones too.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • Cathy2315Cathy2315 Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    The only deleted GoF scenes I like are the ones where Harry overhears Snape and Karkaroff and the trio in the common room after Mr. Crouch was killed. As for OotP, I like the common room scene and Umbridge's extended speech in the forest. I also like the moment at the end where Ron checks up on Harry in the dormitory, but I would have left off him going downstairs to meet with Hermione.

ETA: That Trelawney eating scene is so painful to watch.

edited July 2014
    In OotP, I like the scene where Filch is blowing on Umbridge's head after Weasley twins attack the classroom.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • FireflyFirefly Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Cathy2315 said:

The only deleted GoF scenes I like are the ones where Harry overhears Snape and Karkaroff and the trio in the common room after Mr. Crouch was killed. As for OotP, I like the common room scene and Umbridge's extended speech in the forest. I also like the moment at the end where Ron checks up on Harry in the dormitory, but I would have left off him going downstairs to meet with Hermione.

ETA: That Trelawney eating scene is so painful to watch.

GoF is vastly improved with the deleted scenes reinstated.
    image image