Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Starbucks and the Butterbeer Frappuccino

phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
I don't know if anyone knows about this, but if you go to hackthemenu.com you will see a list of 'secret menu' items that a lot of fast food places have but don't show on their normal menu. Starbucks has a butterbeer one made with their vanilla bean frappuccino. Having never been to Starbucks (yea I know I live a deprived life :-S ) I gave them a call and the girl said to just bring in the list of ingredients and they'll be happy to make it for you. Here's the link to the recipe and I'll be sure to carry it on me for the next time time I can get to a Starbucks near me ;)

http://hackthemenu.com/starbucks/secret-menu/butterbeer-frappuccino/

photo niffler3b.jpg

Comments

• phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    I went to Barnes and Noble this morning to get my granddaughter a Luna wand (they can't find them anywhere..not even Noble and she has to play HP with her brother and sister using a stick while they both have wands) and realized that B&N has Starbucks so of course I had to try the Butterbeer frappuccino...OMG is it amazingly good. I got it without coffee and the girl really loaded it down with whipped cream. The only thing bad I can say about it is, I got the worst case of brain freeze that I have ever had but it sure was worth it :D
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • BrianBrian Posts: 171 mod
    Thanks for the link, but even the Noble Collection site is out until August 30th. I was lucky, my Barnes and Noble had 2 when I called last night and the guy there put one back for me til I got there to pick it up. It seems like everywhere you look no one has it, well Amazon has it but the sellers are starting at $53 + some are selling it for about $87 + $40 shipping, what a rip off. B&N have real Noble wands but not the fancy boxes but I don't think she'll worry about that ;)
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 252 ✭✭
    how do u go about getting the butterbeer frappichino if it is so secret? I tried round xmas to get it, but they did not have a clue, then again i am from Prince Edward Island, which u guys have probably never even heard of not to mention not having all of these novelties (same with certain Pillsbury products and no ice cream at our A & Ws even though my Grampie used to OWN them on my home island)
    There's a website called hackthemenu.com and they list all the secret menus from a lot of restaurants. They have the recipe for the butterbeer frappucicino at this link:

http://hackthemenu.com/starbucks/secret-menu/butterbeer-frappuccino/

Just copy the recipe, take it with you to Starbucks and tell them you want a vanilla bean frappuccino and to add what's on the list...personally I didn't want coffee in mine. Luckily I had a girl that really knew the way to make them (they're trying to learn how to make all the special ones) and I think the butterbeer one is pretty popular at that one in Barnes and Noble. Make sure to get it topped with lots of whipped cream ;)

Good luck, hope you can get it made...you'll become addicted-LOL

photo niffler3b.jpg
    edited July 2014
    In case you don't want to go to Starbucks for a Butterbeer frappucinnio, check out your local stores and look for Reed's Flying Cauldron Butterscotch beer, you may have to check the organic food section. It's supposed to taste like Butterbeer, especially if you add a big scoop of vanilla ice cream (try to get the kind with the vanilla bean in it). I couldn't find it at my local store so I had them order me some...I'll let you know how it is when I get it.

photo niffler3b.jpg
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    Thanks for the informations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic