Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Official Fantastic Beasts Thread - TEASER TRAILER RELEASED

1151617181921»

Comments

• seamusseamus Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

How are we feeling about the new trailer. The thunderbird looks amazing but I'm not too sure about using CGI effects for the goblins this time around the make up was so good in the Potter films they didn't need to replace it.

These were exactly my thoughts - Goblins' make-up in HP films were pretty amazing (even in PS) so I am not sure why they decided for CGI this time - I also think some CG backgrounds (after Thunderbird or “Don't panic" scenes) look very off...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PotterirelandPotterireland Posts: 80
    I am not overly concerned about the CGI environments and creatures just yet (aside from Goblins) because almost all of Yates' HP trailers were vastly altered in post production when compared to the final cut of the film.
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Grindelwald???! 1:45
  • Cathy2315Cathy2315 Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=&release=&date=2016-11-04&showweeks=4&p=.htm

IMO, it doesn't look to have any competition for a while.

Richard said:

Yep. For some reason I get the feeling the second movie will take place in the 1940s.

• Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    Cathy2315 said:

Richard said:

Yep. For some reason I get the feeling the second movie will take place in the 1940s.

Yes! Can't wait! We might get the best dual of the Wizarding World in one of the next movie! :D
    I saw my first tv spot last night on FNC after the debate.

• silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohmygod it was so good. Saw it 9 hours ago in IMAX. Will watch it again tomorrow
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Im so excited!!!! Is there alot of the harry potter theme music??!
  • seamusseamus Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭
    Richard said:

I read (according to Howard's OST) there's only a few seconds of Hedwig's Theme in the opening theme but that more grandious trailer version of it is nowhere to be found :( But it might be used somewhere in an actual film (and not included on CD) but I wouldn't hold my breath :( ...
  • JordyJordy Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Richard said:

seamus said:

Richard said:

I read (according to Howard's OST) there's only a few seconds of Hedwig's Theme in the opening theme but that more grandious trailer version of it is nowhere to be found :( But it might be used somewhere in an actual film (and not included on CD) but I wouldn't hold my breath :( ...
    Hey guys, I saw it. Just Hedwig's theme, sorry.
    Hedwigs theme was used 3 times!!!
    BTW is was amazing! JKR still got it!!
  • It was so, so, soooo good. Do we have a spoiler thread I need to discuss this!
    I made a spoiler thread! :)
    I probably won't get to see it until the week after Thanksgiving.

• NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all Hello everyone!!!! and 2nd oh my god Fantastic Beasts was amazing!!!! I love being back in the potterverse.