Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Should Draco Malfoy have been sentenced to Azkaban for his part in the war?

RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
Thoughts?
image

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Well. He was a minor. Do Azkaban accept minors? Hahahaha :)
    image image image
    We'll never be forgiven for what we did.
    Trust me, I'm a Film Grad ;)
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    edited July 2013
    Henrick said:

    Well. He was a minor. Do Azkaban accept minors? Hahahaha :)

    Not technically after the War. When DHp2 takes place Draco would have been at the right age to be carted off. At least by Muggle world standards.

    There is also the way the Malfoys were reluctant to aid Voldemort in his crusade. Would that have factored in a possible imprisonment?
    image
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Well... But he didn't convincingly fight, right? We would have to check the charges and most of his was during HBP, as murder attempts.
    image image image
    We'll never be forgiven for what we did.
    Trust me, I'm a Film Grad ;)
  • TheDoctorTheDoctor Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a non-biased point of view, yes. However, I can see why Harry would just not want to see them go to Azkaban after the series (didn't JK Rowling say that Harry sort of helped stop them from going to jail?).
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    Henrick said:

    Well... But he didn't convincingly fight, right? We would have to check the charges and most of his was during HBP, as murder attempts.

    Murder attempts, then what happened in the ROR and aiding Voldemort and the DE.

    Personally, I feel as if testimony from Harry could possibly set him free. After-all he didn't recognize Harry in the Manor - but, there is also the ROR incident.
    image
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    TheDoctor said:

    From a non-biased point of view, yes. However, I can see why Harry would just not want to see them go to Azkaban after the series (didn't JK Rowling say that Harry sort of helped stop them from going to jail?).

    I feel like that quote from Jo exists too. It's ringing a bell, hold tight lemme go check. :3
    image
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing Draco probably did was running around like a coward so i don't think they would sent him to Azkaban.
    imageimageimage
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chester said:

    The only thing Draco probably did was running around like a coward so i don't think they would sent him to Azkaban.


    yeah. I don't think he'd be sent to Azkaban 'cause of that
    imageimage
    imageimage
    image
    image
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    He should have to go in azkaban IF he would have take part to the war !! Technically he just tried to keep himself safe like all during the serie !
    I think all this Drago passion wouldn't exist if Tom wasn't so handsome ;)
    imageimage
Sign In or Register to comment.