Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

New Harry Potter Prop has Arrived!

RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
edited June 2013 in Movies
Just popping in with an update - Here is my latest Potter prop I scored from a friend over in England who worked on the films. This is the paint test model of Lucius Malfoy's Death Eater mask. This is his mask from GOF and there are only 3 of the the actual prop in existence. One is in the Exhibition, two from outside sources and this is one of them. Here's a photo I just took of this awesome thing :D

photo 919FC6A1-F719-4D8B-8CAC-3AE10992C973-3794-00000274928D2451_zpsb3129ef8.jpg

Anyways, I also have a few Weasley items, another school book and some stunt DE wands Ive bought and am looking into. Along with new production art, and some new callsheets.

Yes, I am still collecting Potter items but just this kind of stuff for the time being. I'm done and am selling most of my commercially based crap from the earlier films unless it is valuable.

I thought you'd wanna see this @Phoenix1 :D
Post edited by RyGuy on

Comments

• yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow ry :O
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't stop collecting!
    imageimageimage
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome RY!!!
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant! Who is this friend of yours, Ryan?

Lord Stafford.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    edited June 2013

Brilliant! Who is this friend of yours, Ryan?

Lord Stafford.

Cannot say publicly sadly. I was told to watch what I post about the props I obtain since WB tries to hunt them down like Pirates lurking in the oceans. All I will say is he worked on the films 4-6 and got me that piece.

I ran into someone else that's selling some Gringott's Goblins but idk if I wanna go for one of those or another school book. Hmm.

he particular Goblin I've screen matched to this fella: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110302105225/harrypotter/images/c/ce/Harry_Potter_films_Goblin_03.jpg

The book is Hogwarts: A History.

Hmm. Oh and I have 11 new Callsheets and 20+ pieces of production art from the different teams now. Tons of Autographs that I sent off last year that keep getting sent back :D

Some truly great items :)

I may sell some of my other random HP stuff but Ill keep you guys in the loop for first dibs.

I'm keeping the Busts, some wands, Maquettes and props. The rest I'm going to sell.