Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Pez Harry Potter are coming

UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/29/visiting-pez-headquarters-like-kid-in-candy-store/#ixzz2Ui2DVg4z
CEO and president, Joseph Vittoria, speaking exclusively to FoxNews.com, let a magic secret slip that's sure delights fans and collectors.

"I’ll give you one for 2015," speaking about which new Pez dispensers are on the horizon. "It’s taken me about five years to get it. And that’s Harry Potter." He didn't detail what it would look like only that "JK Rowling definitely will be involved.”

It typically takes about a year and a half and lots of planning to bring the 6.5 inch dispensers to life.

Vittoria says they’ve already begun designing the Harry Potter dispensers. Like other limited-edition sets, all 250,000 of the dispensers designed like the boy wizard will be numbered.

It makes me feel like I am a kid again. It also gives me a sense of being part of history at the end of the day
imageimage

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    OMFG FINALLY!!
    image image image
    We'll never be forgiven for what we did.
    Trust me, I'm a Film Grad ;)
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet!!!
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Announce the same day we bought the first Pez for Leelou (3 years old) that a sign ^^
    imageimage
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick said:

sweet!!!

Literally ;)
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh...they don't sell that here :S
    imageimage
    imageimage
    that's too bad @silverarrowgriffin
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll release them here, in the UK.

Lord Stafford.
  • Cathy97Cathy97 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    Harry Potter, the boy who lived come to dispense tasty candy.
    that is Mr Granger that will not be happy ^^
    imageimage
    LOL. :))
  • phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    Hopefully this will be a sign that other new HP stuff will come along [-O<
    photo niffler3b.jpg
    I was on a hunt for any clues for the upcoming Pez dispensers and found a sneak peak posted on a Pez blog...they look awesome! I can't wait for them to hit the stores.

You can read the short article here.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
    Pez condirm me that the Harry Potter dispensers will be available in 2015 and sadly will not be available in Europe
    imageimage
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    Finally they release some images! Nice to see some Richard Harris represented.

I know this from a source but Funko is still trying to get the Harry Potter license. I remain hopeful that they do. :/
    RyGuy said:

Finally they release some images! Nice to see some Richard Harris represented.

I know this from a source but Funko is still trying to get the Harry Potter license. I remain hopeful that they do. :/

Me too [-O<
    photo niffler3b.jpg