Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

2014 HP Ornament is now available at your local Hallmark stores!

phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
edited July 2014 in General
I've been hunting for any kind of preview for this year's ornament (especially after seeing Rys cool preview earlier). I finally found a the first hint as to what it will look like...the actual picture was a little small so I enlarged it a little bit. The new ornament Dream book is do out soon, so I'm sure the Hallmark site will have a better picture then. The site I saw this at was listing the price for $27.95, but I think they're a secondary seller so hopefully the actual price will be a little lower.

photo d1e8cb73-b4c6-43be-b676-e99952abd577.jpg
photo niffler3b.jpg
Post edited by phoenix1 on

Comments

• UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    The new 2013 Keepsake Ornament Dream Book is now available for KOC Members!

found a pic of the prototype
    imageimage
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet!!!!!!!!!
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nice. Probably the cheapest option to get a decent Hogwarts model.
    imageimageimage
  • phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod

The new 2013 Keepsake Ornament Dream Book is now available for KOC Members!

found a pic of the prototype

I'm not getting the picture, but if it's the blue one, Ry posted it last year and it looked awesome that way :) I'm not a KOC Member...I tried to join but they want you to buy ornaments to join so I guess I'll have to wait til they post it on line which probably will be soon. When they do, I'll post it.

photo niffler3b.jpg
    edited April 2013
    I found a site that has posted the digital Dream book (early, Hallmark hasn't done it officially yet) They have a better picture of the ornament and some descriptions...it plays Hedwig's theme and will light up if you hook it to your tree lights :D I had to enlarge it a bit so the writing is a tad blurry, I can't wait until Hallmark officially starts showing it. It looks like it's about 3 3/4" wide and the price will be $24.95

photo hallmarkhogwarts.jpg
    photo niffler3b.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Hallmark now has the new ornament listed with the sound (it plays Hedwig's theme) and if you enlarge the picture you can scan over it for better details...I can't wait until July to get this :-bd

http://www.hallmark.com/products/general/keepsake-ornaments/hogwarts-castle-2495QXI2102_DK/?searchTerm=hogwarts+castle
    photo niffler3b.jpg
    I knew that the ornament would be coming out tomorrow morning, so I called my local Hallmark store to see what time they opened, while I was talking to the lady in the store I asked how many of the Hogwarts ornaments they had - they only had 4! I asked her to hold me one for Saturday morning but she said I'd have to pick it up today, sounded good to me :D

I picked it up after work and it's awesome. Here's a picture and I made a quick video so you can hear the sound. Sorry the video is sort of wiggly- lol. I tried to get it through my photobucket account but it wouldn't work here so I had to upload it to YouTube. I don't know how many the stores will have, but I wouldn't wait too long-they go on sale Saturday. Someone is selling them on Amazon for the original price plus $4.95 shipping in case you miss them in the store.

photo 8082fb2c-ff58-4261-874d-461f82796c6d.jpg

photo niffler3b.jpg
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    edited July 2013
    That is so cool! Thanks for posting video, I didnt know how this would end up. The sound is great! I'm picking mine up tomorrow morning :)
    You're welcome :) When I first saw the picture in the Dream book I was afraid it would be too orange, but was pleasantly surprised to see the actual color.
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is definitely going on my Christmas 2013 wish list.
    New pictures from comic con:

Also the 2014 Ornament has been revealed :)

Omg...wait...the 2014 Ornament's Harry looks like @Sir_Cadogan :O hahaha
    RyGuy said:

New pictures from comic con:

Also the 2014 Ornament has been revealed :)

That one is so awesome. Why do they tease us only to make us wait another year.

Hey Ry, did you get this years yet?
    photo niffler3b.jpg
    The new Hallmark Dream Book has come out online and they are showing the 2014 ornament :) Here's the link to the book, this years will also have audio...it's the sorting hat trying to decide where to put Harry
    http://shop.hallmark.com/christmas/christmas-ornaments/the-sorting-hat-2495QXI2543.html

You can click on 'Listen' and hear what the ornament will say. The price is $24.95 and they'll go on sale July 12th during the annual premiere.

photo the-sorting-hat-root-2495qxi2543_1470_1.jpg

photo niffler3b.jpg
    In case anyone is interested in getting this years HP Hallmark ornament, they have them for sale now :-bd I just got back from getting mine and once again the detail is amazing. My store only had 2 when I got there, so I don't know if they'll have more if it's going to be limited. I just took the little hanging hook off so it can go on the shelf with the rest of my ornaments. If you can get one, don't hesitate.
    photo niffler3b.jpg