Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

DVD/Blu-ray cover of Deathly Hallows (Part 1+ Part 2) - Director's Cut Fan Made Edition

1789101113»

Comments

• HogwartSiteHogwartSite Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
    infact ron was from part 1
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    oh thats good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Samch92 said:

oh thats good!

Nevertheless, I'm not convinced about that label. belowe others test.

I'm still love this XD

Omg the second is the best :D
  • dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Definetly the 2nd one!! It's epic! But could you also show that one in normal colors?

dobby83 said:

Definetly the 2nd one!! It's epic! But could you also show that one in normal colors?

Sure I can, no problem!

Even better!
    Yeah! The true colors are great! The 1st one's the best :)

Today my website turns 5 years onine! Here's the my new video to celebrate it! Enjoy even if it is in italian. XD
  • LuckLuck Posts: 14
    Wow! Do you have to upload this! I think it's stay wonderful! A Really Good Job! Hahaha
    Any updates on this edition?

dobby83 said:

Any updates on this edition?

I think that movie will be vfxless becaouse the guy who was helping me with the special effects is not traceable!
  • LevskiLevski Posts: 8
    What a shame. :( Nevertheless, we cannot always rely on other people since there are times like these when they simply let us down. You have no replacement for him?
    Levski said:

What a shame. :( Nevertheless, we cannot always rely on other people since there are times like these when they simply let us down. You have no replacement for him?

No replacement. I know nobody. Sorry

Levski said:

Look, I have some experience with VFX in After Effects. I've worked with greenscreen before and maybe I could do it..I could give it a try and you tell me what you think!
    This is part of a movie I made:

95% of it was made on a greenscreen..you think about it and let me know..I'd be more than willing to make time for it, because I really want this edition to see the light of day :)

dobby83 said:

Levski said:

Look, I have some experience with VFX in After Effects. I've worked with greenscreen before and maybe I could do it..I could give it a try and you tell me what you think!

95% of it was made on a greenscreen..you think about it and let me know..I'd be more than willing to make time for it, because I really want this edition to see the light of day :)
    I saw the video, but i want something more professional. Sorry if I'm to hard with my word

dobby83 said:

Levski said:

I saw the video, but i want something more professional. Sorry if I'm to hard with my word

Nah, it's alright no prob!

Guys! I'm rendering the movie, but I'm not worked on the ENG version and VFX are incomplete (I think delete scene will be vfxless). The file is 40gb so I'll try to reduce it and upload if i can!

Ps: 20 hours of rendering...XD a lot of time, but the movie is 4h20m long! Amazing

Finally, the guys was helpe me with VFX is alive !!!! XD We can work seriously now, again.
    Awesome!
  • Sportsman180Sportsman180 Posts: 155 ✭✭

Finally, the guys was helpe me with VFX is alive !!!! XD We can work seriously now, again.

Good! I was worried all your hard work would be for naught. Any timetable for the finished film? Had they continued the vfx work even though they lost contact with you or had they stopped entirely?
    hope you do it in English too cause I dont understand Italian :P

Good! I was worried all your hard work would be for naught. Any timetable for the finished film? Had they continued the vfx work even though they lost contact with you or had they stopped entirely?
    Unfortunately, the VFX artist who collaborates with my on visual effects for the extended cuta, was absent online for several months, so he couldn't continue the work. He was working on the brigde scene from Part2.

When I managed to contact him, We have now decided that he will work at the scene of the confrontation between Harry and Ron in the forest, and then he will complete the scene on the brigde. I announced to hime that at the end of June, in my country, I will organize a convention where I'll do a test-screening of this extended edition and he said he'll make it to complete the special effects for that date.
    Samch92 said:

hope you do it in English too cause I dont understand Italian :P

....after, and if the people enjoyed the show I'll make the english version.

edited July 2014
    Another 2 months have gone bye, any new updates Hogwartsite?
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    You know what they say: no news is good news :)
    edited July 2014
    sorry the project is still stopped. I'm waiting to finish vfx sequences. I think this project will take months mayby or another year
    That's sad to hear :(
    Samch92 said:

That's sad to hear :(

I do not want say lies only because you'll be more happy. Sorry!!
    Its all good
    Hi everyone. The project is still steady. Hope to finish it! Anyway I release a new video, a featurette of 25min long with Color Granding before/after. Did you want see it? Let me know so i can put it online.

Sure :)
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Yes i would love to c it
    edited September 2014

Featurette Deathly Hallows Extened Edition - Color Correction Before/After

Download link -> http://we.tl/949y0LoHIf

Fortmat: YouTube 1080p

Size: 1,4 gb

Featurette is not in a blu-ray hi-resolution but it's still a good format. Some scene are better seen in a TV becouse details are much more visibile. Feel free to comment everything you want. I really need feedbacks to improve my project. Thanks. Waiting to reading your thoughts.
    DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL October 4, 2014

Featurette is not in a blu-ray hi-resolution but it's still a good format. Some scene are better seen in a TV becouse details are much more visibile. Feel free to comment everything you want. I really need feedbacks to improve my project. Thanks. Waiting to reading your thoughts.

How do you do the colouring and VFX etc?
    edited October 2014
    Patricier said:

With Adobe After Effects! Did you enjoyed that?

• IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    Loved it man, the coloring changes ground the movie.
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Patricier said:

With Adobe After Effects! Did you enjoyed that?

sure well did can you get that program for mac and perhaps set up a You tube tutorial on how to create such effects/how to use the program?
  • MamounMamoun Posts: 973 ✭✭✭
    Could we have screenshots of how different the color grading is? I would love to see this and I missed the chance to download the video.
  • LevskiLevski Posts: 8
    How is it going?
    Levski said:

How is it going?

the project is currently stalled. Sory I've been very busy with studies!
    Hogwartsite, please give us some good news!
    make sure we can actually SEE the Battle of Hogwarts (recolour the whole section when Voldemort's men are about to launch their spark blasts and when the Giants chase Flitwick and rampage through the battlements - would have enjoyed the movie a lot better if I could actually see the battle)
    what is the latest update on the project?
    You should check out my friend's channel here and add the John Williams music back into the two movies like he did :
    As well how did you recolour the movies?