Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

'Once Upon A Time' - Official Thread

1235»

Comments

• NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad once aupon a time got renewed but it looks like my favorite show is on the chopping block now ill never find out if Emily gets even with the graysons.
  • KranenKranen Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick said:

im glad once aupon a time got renewed but it looks like my favorite show is on the chopping block now ill never find out if Emily gets even with the graysons.

What do you mean? Revenge was one of the first ABC shows renewed yesterday...
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait are you serious? I hadn't heard about that yet!!! so happy now I just need to catch up on the series im only on season episode 14 but im completely hooked. Thanks @kranen you made my day!!!!!!!!!
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    OMG ELSA!! SQUEE!!!! Season 4 is going to be amazing!
  • yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They broke the Guiness record of the quickiest reboot of a popular film/comic book character.
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I may not have been overly satisfied with the way the Oz arc was handled this season, this two part finale was stupendous. It really felt like it brought the whole series full circle, and that it could have ended right there, were it not for the final two minutes. Bloody...Regina...poor fucking Regina. And of course, the bright blue elephant in the room, who I am very excited to see...
    imageimage
    edited May 2014
    Harry Potter Wands in Rumple's shop.

So today I met Rose McGowan (Young Cora) and Steve Bacic (The Grendel in 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland').

AND OH GOD GUYS. I'M MEETING JENNIFER MORRISON (Emma) IN 3 WEEKS. AHHHH.
    I MET JENNIFER MORRISON!!!!

Oh, and Yvette Nicole Brown (Ursula / Goldilocks) too.

Frozen's Elsa and Anna on Once Upon a Time. Me likey! Especially Anna! She's cute!

So crappy pics (I only had my phone camera) but I bumped into Sophie Lowe (Alice in OuaTiW) at the Mockingjay premiere. We had a bit of a chat :)

• TubbyToastTubbyToast Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two new episodes tomorrow yay!
    Or tonight that is, but Monday for Europe.
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    Woah thanks I didn't know! :O need to record the extra hour!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 253 ✭✭
    As an avid Harry Potter fan, this is my favourite tv show. Similar magical and thematic elements. You should give it a chance http://io9.com/things-are-finally-happening-on-once-upon-a-time-1745253425
    Only watch Once Upon A Time when it is on on TV or no more than one week after the episode airs on your DVR. If you have to watch it online, ONLY do so on ABC or CTV's official sites, do NOT watch it anywhere else as it will not count towards ratings
    damn started with around 10M views now every week going down to 4 :S
    One other thing that you can do to help the show do well is Talk about it on twitter, other forum sites like this, etc. and talking to the actors and writers helps too. Just get buzz around the show is as helpful as watching it

If you do not have cable You could get Fibreop or some other DVR service or like l said just watch it online on the ABC and CTV sites. Rating it full stars on Netflix or similar paid streaming services that offer it will also help.Rememebr as well that if yo uwatch it on your DVR do not watch it anymore than week after the initial airing otherwise it will not ocunt towards ratings.
    According to this article http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-season-5-846454?utm_source=twitter there will be no Merida for at least most of the season which will please some as many did not like her. That also seems to be the reason why the storyline was dropped; because of the negative reaction towards her.

It also spills some interesting beans on Zelena coming back for a big part of the second story arc in this part of the season, plus to those annoyed with Rumbelle, it appears as though they will stay together despite all that has happened. They seem to be a couple that always essentially stays together even when it appears that they break up anyways. All of this Dark One stuff, which some found boring and frustrating appears to be gone as well.

Personally, from that trailer at the end of the episode, alone along with what was further teased in this article, I am even more excited for this second half of the Season and think that it will be better than this half. They seem to be heading in a pretty good and interesting direction with it, getting the show back on tact with what makes it good. It is going to focus on the main characters more it seems and bring the family dynamic about it back.
    edited December 2015
    Badly disappointed of what the "Underworld" is...Could have been something awesome but I guess budget.
    Post edited by Samch92 on
    Oh shit we actually have to do an Underworld now... Hey, let's just use a red filtre in post-production!
    looool exactly :P

Oh shit we actually have to do an Underworld now... Hey, let's just use a red filtre in post-production!

I think its a better idea for it ties itself into the show more. The Greek mythology already is a bit of a stretch in the show's context and as pointed out in the interview, it ties into the story that they are trying to tell overall with this season's arc.
    It sounds like there could be some interesting potential for future seasons: http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/10/once-upon-time-season-7/