Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

HBP deleted scene

UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Movies

Did yoy ever seen this pic someone on our facebook page gave it sayong it from an deleted scene from HBP

imageimage

Comments

• XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    I haven't seen this. :O
    Rupert looks really young, and this is HBP?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    that what she said to us
    imageimage
  • SarahElizabeth!SarahElizabeth! Posts: 5,232 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this on a Facebook page a couple weeks ago. I forgot what they said it was supposed to be, but I think before Dumbledore dies is what they said?
    Photobucket
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can see it's a deleted scene of HBP because of Emma's clothes. She wears the same clothes when Dumbledore was found dead at the foot of the astronomy tower.
    imageimageimage
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the many cuts, from immediately after Dumbledore's death.

Lord Stafford.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    I think Pat posted this here not too long ago but I remember this one :3 I know someone did in one of the deleted scene threads
    Indeed, he did. Or, at least someone did.

Lord Stafford.
  • IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    Yeah i remember this picture, according to the script, its right after Bellatrix sets the Dark Marik over Hogwarts after killing Dumbledore.
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    It was probably cut from the second half of this scene:

imageimageimage
  • Potter35Potter35 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Rupert looks good. SERIOUSLY. And Emma looks slim and nice as always. But I never saw this happen in the movie. Thanks for sharing.
  • seamusseamus Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭
    RyGuy said:

I think Pat posted this here not too long ago but I remember this one :3 I know someone did in one of the deleted scene threads

No, it was me :P

http://harrypotterforum.com/discussion/comment/378037/#Comment_378037
    seamus said:

RyGuy said:

No, it was me :P

http://harrypotterforum.com/discussion/comment/378037/#Comment_378037
    Awesome :D haha sorry about that buddy :3
  • MamounMamoun Posts: 973 ✭✭✭
    Potter35 said:

Rupert looks good. SERIOUSLY. And Emma looks slim and nice as always. But I never saw this happen in the movie. Thanks for sharing.

He looks really young in this image, he looks the same as he did in PoA
    Exactly! Also he looks good too. I dunno why I am saying that but he actually looks good.
  • SarahElizabeth!SarahElizabeth! Posts: 5,232 ✭✭✭✭
    His face looks normal, but yes, his hair looks like his POA hair in this image.
    Photobucket
    In short,he looks good. :D
    In short, he looks like he did in POA.

Lord Stafford.
    And he looked good in POA. :>
    He looked like a hippie.

Lord Stafford.
    Like really? I will tell you after watching it again today.
  • KranenKranen Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

I can't see it :(

This is getting ridiculous. Stop bumping every god damn deleted scene thread!
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ THIS :)
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Oh, you can't exactly blame him, would there be so many deleted scene threads to bump, had they all been condensed into one single thread at one point or another?

Blame forum management (not members, by that I mean how every single thing used to be a topic, instead of condensed with minor subjects in the thread(.

He isn't bumping threads he's commenting on them, there is a difference. None of these threads could be labeled as "zombie threads". Plus, I don't think he has the option to make new threads, what else is he going to do?
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    True and don't forget guys its a HP forum so its good to see some HP topics time to time and I know some of will say "he doesn't add much to the convo" but whatever it is still good to see some hp talk :)
    And if I remember correctly he was promote to student when he passed 100comments and was able to make thread but we downgraded him because he abused one day by making like 10 thread at the same time and people were annoyed looool :p
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    Samch92 said:

And if I remember correctly he was promote to student when he passed 100comments and was able to make thread but we downgraded him because he abused one day by making like 10 thread at the same time and people were annoyed looool :p

Which is odd, cause he wanted to talk Harry Potter on a Harry Potter forum... true, he was a little book-purist and wanted EVERY LITTLE DETAIL in the movie, instead of a good adaptation, but still.... demoted so he couldn't make a thread, because he made too many HP threads on an HP forum... odd.

I'm sorry, but is it blasphemous to make posts to threads I find interesting? I didn't double post, so what I did wasn't wrong.

No dont worry you did nothing wrong its just....people...its how it works lol :P
    Samch92 said:

I'm sorry, but is it blasphemous to make posts to threads I find interesting? I didn't double post, so what I did wasn't wrong.

No dont worry you did nothing wrong its just....assholes on here***...its how it works lol :P
    fixed it for you Sam :P
  • PatricierPatricier Posts: 252 ✭✭
    can you please post the pic on here?