Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

THOR: RAGNAROK Official Thread

RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
edited October 2014 in General
http://screenrant.com/thor-2-idris-elba-kofi-171872/

http://screenrant.com/chris-hemsworth-thor-2-loki-sandy-172028/

YES YES.

And here we go... another wait for another spectacular movie I presume haha.
Post edited by Samch92 on

Comments

• HessHess Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see the shitty reviews.
  • BaneBane Posts: 9,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cannot wait for all the shitty reviews.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    edited May 2012
    I can't wait to see the shitty reviews.
    cannot wait for all the shitty reviews.
    :'( image
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor 2 is okay because we know he returns to Asgard and might face problems, but Captain America 2 and another Hulk are just going to be Avengers 1.5. What is there for Captain America to do other than Avenger stuff? Same with Iron Man? I mean, as much as I loved Avengers, perhaps came a little too early? If characters were more fleshed out, say a trilogy for each one, then WOW! Talk about a fucking epic combining of characters, saga, and story put together if there was fucking 12 movies (3 Cap, 3 Iron Man, 3 Thor, 3 Hulk, though 3 Hulk sounds retarded make that 1) to add to Avengers.

Again, I've enjoyed all the films, some more than others, but thinking about it, Avengers might have come too early.
  • BaneBane Posts: 9,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that's about that.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    I did not like the first film at all, so I don't have high expectations. :|
    imageimageimage
    GET OUT
    GET OUT
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimage
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor 2: Thive.
    imageimage
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    eh
    eh
    go see thor!
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a trap, Ry...
    imageimage
    It's a trap, Ry...
    Ry, if you like mythology you're going to like it. A lot of people complained about it being nerdy and boring, but I like mythology so I really enjoyed it.
    Ry, if you like mythology you're going to like it. A lot of people complained about it being nerdy and boring, but I like mythology so I really enjoyed it.
    eh
    go see thor!
    I did finally the other night... I'd give it a 5/10 -_- lmao
    It's a trap, Ry...
    it was Lukey...it wasssss haha
    See I hated the pacing and the climax lol. It just felt like it was lacking a soul to me.

The thing is, I love mythology oh so much and well, this just didn't impress me all that much. I still liked this better than Captain America.

The more marvel movies I see...the more I just grow a dislike for them lol I'm seeing The Avengers tonight...I'll report back with mah thoughts :3
    edited May 2012
    eh
    go see thor!
    I did finally the other night... I'd give it a 5/10 -_- lmao
    It's a trap, Ry...
    it was Lukey...it wasssss haha
    See I hated the pacing and the climax lol. It just felt like it was lacking a soul to me.

The thing is, I love mythology oh so much and well, this just didn't impress me all that much. I still liked this better than Captain America.

The more marvel movies I see...the more I just grow a dislike for them lol I'm seeing The Avengers tonight...I'll report back with mah thoughts :3
    Lmao 5/10 was my score for it to. It's mediocre at best. I think Avengers is better though, mostly because it's much more thrilling (however, it has its dull parts as well, and many of them) and a bit more stylish.
    imageimageimage
    Whatevs bro, I still like them all :p
    Whatevs bro, I still like them all :p
    Haha same!

And I like Thor better than Avengers so... hahaha
  • IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    I thought Thor was kind of low key, i remember seeing the Comic Con trailer a couple of years back and I was impressed but when I saw the movie I was expecting more of a Viking feel to it then I saw the deleted scenes and they took out a ASSLOAD of scenes. I hope Thor 2 will be better with leaving the good scenes in.
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    http://screenrant.com/zachary-levi-replace-josh-dallas-thor-2-sandy-178217/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ZACHARY LEVI IS FUCKING AMAZING
    imageimageimage
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ZACHARY LEVI IS FUCKING AMAZING

But he wasnt the original!!!!
  • TheDoctorTheDoctor Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Apparently Thor is on Netflix instant so I guess I'll watch it soon. I wanted to see the Avengers tonight but my family wants to see Snow White lol
  • JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently Thor is on Netflix instant so I guess I'll watch it soon. I wanted to see the Avengers tonight but my family wants to see Snow White lol
    I just checked it is on there, sweet!

i already own the blu-ray tho xD
    I have the Thor deleted scenes and features on Youtube, if anybody want me to post them here
    I've seen the deleted scenes, there are so many.
    Photobucket

Photobucket
  • PumpkinjuicePumpkinjuice Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Thor 2 is only Marvel film I'm looking forward to now. The first one was pretty great. What about Iron Man? The second film was underwhelming so I have no desire to see more. Captain America? Mediocrity all across. I don't expect the sequel to be significantly better. The Hulk? Haven't seen it and probably won't, even though he gave me a laugh in The Avengers when he beat up Loke.
    I'm the only one who likes all the Marvel movies? I don't see why have to be so negative about them.
  • PumpkinjuicePumpkinjuice Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe because they are not so good?
    imageimageimage
    I'm the only one who likes all the Marvel movies? I don't see why have to be so negative about them.
    I like all of them.
    And what doesn't make them so good?
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    edited July 2012
    For @Richard >:D<
    Announced at this year's Comic-Con, "Thor 2" has dropped the number in favor of a subtitle. The film slated for release on November 8, 2013, is now titled Thor: The Dark World. Now this title might give keen, knowledgeable readers a hint at what it might allude to, but for the rest of you it seems the cat is out of the bag. In an interview with I Review Too, stuntman James Grogan let this little bit slip out:

The other day for example, this is quite random but I was working on Thor 2,” he explains, “I had a load of stunt guys in and the director came in and he said ‘Look, we want you all to be elves,’ and I was like ‘What the hell is an elf anyway?’ and he said ‘I want you all to walk around like these supernatural animals,’ honestly it was the most ridiculous thing ever but you just have to not be self aware and get on with it.”

Yup, sounds like the Dark Elves to us.
    yay!
    Official Synopsis

Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s “Thor” and “Marvel’s The Avengers,” Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos…but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

Starring Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kat Dennings, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Tadanobu Asano and Jaimie Alexander with Rene Russo and Anthony Hopkins as Odin, “Thor: The Dark World” is directed by Alan Taylor, produced by Kevin Feige, from a story by Don Payne (credit not final) and screenplay by Christopher Yost and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (credit not final) and is based on Marvel’s classic Super Hero Thor, who first appeared in the comic book “Journey into Mystery” #83 in August, 1962. “Thor: The Dark World” is presented by Marvel Studios. The executive producers are Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Stan Lee, Victoria Alonso, Craig Kyle and Nigel Gostelow. The film releases November 8, 2013, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
    Photobucket

Photobucket
  • K3chocolateK3chocolate Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Ok seriously... Maybe I'm slow for not knowing and whatnot. But I was just watching a Thor interview and I found out that the director is the same guy that played Gilderoy Lockhart! * mind blown *
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah! I did not know that.
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew that, but quite surprised that Kenneth Branagh directed a movie like this, hats off to him.
    I know. He did a great job. By the way, Patrick Doyle said that he's in talks to do the sequel.
    Hopefully he does!
    Yes, I hope he does the sequel as well! I lovedddd the Thor movie, I think he did a great job! I was surprised because I honestly didn't know he was also a director and I didn't like him much as an actor in COS. Andddddd he got so much older:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77I-SKeBkQE&feature=g-vrec
    skip to 3:15 for Gilderoy :)
    Another director is already making Thor 2.
    noooooooooooooo :( why would they do that? Thor 1 was brilliant!