Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

The Official Evanna Lynch Thread

Comments

• Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it does.

Lord Stafford.
  • yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever. Still sky one is giving her guest star role much more attention that kloves and WB.

Evanna have been auditioning lately, hope to hear about a new role since that Monster Butler was cancelled.
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a great "fuck you" to WB for ignoring evanna in the DH2 marketing campaign.

Hardly anything to ''ignore''.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
    edited September 2012
    If anybody lives on Canada, Evanna will be doing a lecture on Brescia University College on October 11:

http://www.brescia.uwo.ca/sophia/

http://www.lfpress.com/2012/09/14/luna-lovegood-coming
    Post edited by yonythemoony on
  • RustyBonesRustyBones Posts: 470 ✭✭✭

What do urine and canadian butterbeer have in common?

They both taste the same.

And who cares?
    Evanna is shooting a film with Sasha Pieterse called GBF. A girl who was casted as a extra tweeted about having a scene with Evanna.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    GBF for Gay Best friend ^^
    imageimage
    I know. One of Evanna's friends tweeted about visiting her on the set today. The news for this film have just came out.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you know much more about her role ?
    imageimage
    No, there's no data. The news about this film just came out. The co-stars of the film are Taylor Frey, Molly Tarlov, JoJo, Paul Iacono, Andrea Bowen, Xosha Kai Roquemore.
    From facebook:
    On set with Evanna Lynch (From Harry Potter) and Sasha Pieterse (From Pretty Little Liars)!! Awesome!
    Visited the set of G.B.F. yesterday. They're using my artwork in the film. (I geeked a bit when I saw Evanna "Luna Lovegood" Lynch was in it!) #GBFMovie
    Imagine reading your favorite book. You find that one character that you relate to. You can see yourself in their shoes, you can imagine saying the things they say, and you think, “This was written for me.” This is the story of Evanna Lynch, who scored the coveted role of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter against 15,000 other girls.

The petite blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl was sitting quietly in the make-up chair when we came to meet her for the cover shoot. She's undoubtedly beautiful with a doe-eyed look about her that matches her soft-spoken nature.

The small-town girl (from Termenfeckin, Ireland) started as a Harry Potter fan. When she was around eleven years old, she started a pen-pal correspondence with JK Rowling, who later encouraged her to try for the part. At 14 years old, and with no real acting experience, Lynch auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood. She was cast and the tables quickly turned. The long-time Harry Potter fan now has thousands of fans of her own.

The Harry Potter series may be over, but the 21 year-old has a long career ahead of her. Read on to find out what the set of Harry Potter was like, what the wizards are doing now to help the world, and what Lynch's plans are for the future.</blockquote

And new behind the scenes video:

http://www.runwaylive.com/spotlight/3375-evanna-lynch-runway-2012.html
  • RustyBonesRustyBones Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    I'M IN LOVE!!!! And she is Irish too? We can keep the blood line pure. I'm 100%. I think the stars and moons are aligning for us.

lol
  • phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    Mugglenet posted the video :D

photo niffler3b.jpg
  • XWingardium_LeviosaXXWingardium_LeviosaX Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭
    She's so awesome! I love her genuine personality.
    She is.

I'm proud to see Evanna in a cover magazine. She was amazing in Sinbad, very different from Luna (including the voice, Evanna speaks with a british accent). It's pretty much confirmed that she's in GBF, and I hope that Monster Butler can be picked up.
    edited October 2012
    Evanna will be starring and producing a new film called Stray Dogs.
    edited October 2012
    Evanna gave a couple of speeches in Brescia College on Canada:

Also, she'll be in a red carpet event to promote her magazine cover for Runway. In Brescia, Evanna mentioned about becoming the villain in the second season of Sinbad, making a website proyect (which it must be Living The Lovegood Way), mentioned Emma and Rupert.
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did she say about emma and rupert?
    imageimageimage
    The veteran actors inspired me so much... Emma was so kind and such an example for me Rupert has such a nice laid back approach... and great giggling fits!
    www.indiegogo.com/ItDontComeEasy?c=home

Evanna will be starring a short film with Jack Quaid. And people who donates $200 will have a extra role in the film, acting with the main characters.
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's so amazing.... She has a way to rally a fan base if she wanted to...
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

She does. Before that Evanna tweeted about this, the short film had an amount of 6.300 dolars a couple of days ago. Now it has 9.810 dolars.
    http://t.co/C8dK2GEA

Evanna has Instagram.
    Evanna filming It Don't Come Easy and G.B.F.:

And details of Stray Dogs (Evanna plays Carolina), which it will be released in May:
    Vic and Alex are driving through a heartland landscape with gas stations, cafés and odd characters; but this is no ordinary road movie. The pair have a mission: kidnapping a priest. As the story unwinds, we gradually discover the reason: when they were kids at school, they had been sexually abused, and decided it was time for revenge, though they are not really sure how to put it into practice. They have an unexpected encounter with Carolina, a young fugitive from justice, and a strange hooded youth whose only words refer to a mysterious place “where desires come from”. After the kidnapping, Vic and Alex bring the priest to an isolated mountain hotel run by a friend of theirs, who turns out to be another victim of abuse; he has set up a torture chamber in the basement for their “special guest”. In the end, as they lead the cleric to the woods with the intention of killing him, the sudden arrival of Carolina and the hooded youth leads to an unexpected turn of events.
    Also, Monster Butler will be filmed in a few months, so definitely 2013 is gonna be huge for Evanna.
    Good to see she still does some acting work.
    imageimageimage
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope i'll be able to see those :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Apex and It Don't Come Easy will be availble on Youtube. WB has the rights of Monster Butler for a worldwide release. G.B.F. and Stray Dogs are independent productions, so I think that they'll be released on DVD. Also, Evanna will be playing Luna in A Very Potter Senior Year, so that one will be released everywhere.
    Of all those, Monster Butler sounds the most important.
    imageimageimage
    edited December 2012
    It is. And I'm glad the producers managed to pay all the crew in Scotland, so they can film the movie in spring. But I gotta say, it's great that Evanna managed to get such a different and unique roles so she doesn't get pigeonholed as Luna.
    New photoshoot:

New images of Evanna filming It Don't Come Easy:

Marvel and Luna in the same scene!

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152297953465137.941870.773375136&type=3

vk.com/album-19817309_165848322

• IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    The bit about J.K. giving to Evanna the role is false. She went into an open audition, and Rowling offered her a role as a student.
    Sinbad has been cancelled. So we won't see get a second season with Evanna as the villain.
    People who donates 250$ to the film will get a personalized fan package from any of the cast members including Evanna:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/g-b-f-gay-best-friend-a-new-feature-length-comedy?show_todos=true
    So much fun to see Evanna again. Been such a long time since i've seen her face.
    imageimageimage
    Check out this exclusive production still of Evanna Lynch as the malicious McKenzie... who couldn't be more different than the lovely Luna Lovegood!

Molly Tarlov isn't the only one playing the opposite of her most famous character in G.B.F.!
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lord Stafford.
    LOL @ that cat.
    imageimageimage