Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

ASSASSIN'S CREED Discussion | Syndicate

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General
Lord Stafford.
Post edited by Samch92 on

Comments

• Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From yours sincerly, here is a close up of the same image.

Along with what appears to be an image of the great George Washington.

Lord Stafford.

• Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUCK YESSSSSSS!

So excited! Going to see founding fathers in video game form, lmfao. Hopefully we get a new and exciting gameplay, something significant like the jump from AC1 to AC2, because Brotherhood and Revelations were just improvements on AC2, not full revamped.

This seems early for an announcement. Usually they came May, right? In any rate we probably have to wait until E3 for a legit trailer, but I'm excited.
    Well, this game is being released in October. The 30th, to be exact. I expect an official announcement in March. A reveal in April. And a big trailer in May. If not, then i expect the latter at E3.

Lord Stafford.
    Plus American Revolution is perfect. There's so much symbolism, especially with the Freemasons, that they can really fuck our mind over with the Apple, who's a Templar and who isn't, etcetc. Plus I think it would be fresh to get in this hemisphere. French Revolution could've been a possibility, but that's more of chaos between the poor and the rich while American Revolution is a full on war.

Love the Assassin as well, the Eagle looks great and the American war jacket fits perfectly. Love it so much :p
    We're in for a treat. They've been working on this for three years.

Lord Stafford.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Announced for 24 hours.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Why is this announced?
    imageimageimage
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Staff requested lol and me being a merciful lord, obliged.
    edited March 2012
    I asked so that it would stay on the first page. It's good to have a discussion, and the reason why i've barely been here over the last week, is because there's nothing to discuss. It'll also stop people from creating another 'Creed' thread when there are updates. What's the point in having more than one?

Lord Stafford.
  • HessHess Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be honest, I didn't want to play with a new assassin, but this looks absolutely badass. I'm excited DAMNIT!
    Mother of god.

That's the same guy.

Lord Stafford.
    Why is this announced?
    Why is this liked?

Lord Stafford.
    edited March 2012
    No more rumours. Assassin's Creed 3 exists.

In a press released statement, Ubisoft have said...

"We confirm that Ubisoft will announce all the details of Assassin’s Creed III on Monday March 5th at 5pm."

Lord Stafford.

Holy fuck........

Here is the official cover for the April issue of Game Informer magazine.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/01/april-cover-revealed-assassin-39-s-creed-iii.aspx

Take a look at their full preview.

Lord Stafford.

Your welcome.

Lord Stafford.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    I don't even like gaming that much but I might be getting this! Can't wait to slaughter some Red Coats! Yeeeeee-Haw! lmao
    I have a feeling that this guy is gonna be more badass than Ezio.
    I've been lurking on the official AC: Revelations forum recently, and they have often brought up the matter of 'weather diversity'

I'm starting to think that, yes, we will have snow falling.

Lord Stafford.
    That is one hell of a task. One that i won't rule out, though.

Lord Stafford.
    edited March 2012
    Someone delete this god forsaken double post. Only this one.

Lord Stafford.
    Where are you, Martin?

Lord Stafford.
    edited March 2012
    Where are you, Martin?

Lord Stafford.
    I think hes in school lmao Young'uns tisk tisk bahaha
    Where are you, Martin?

Lord Stafford.
    I think hes in school lmao Young'uns tisk tisk bahaha
    Haha lmfao oh yess, loll :p
    Loll pretty sick today, I'll catch up on the news tomorrow :(
    The thing is Ezio we had for 3 games and his entire life. AC2 is still my favorite game plot wise because of how much we learn about Ezio and grow with him.

This guy is gonna have to be pretty fucking badass to match that :p
    Why is this announced?
    Why isn't it is a better question.
    One more 'why' for you all. Why aren't you liking my picture posts?

Lord Stafford.
    HOLY SHIT BOW AND ARROW!!!!

That and the gun better fucking be playable weapons.
    Haven't i already mentioned that? It would be silly for them not to be playable. So, yes, they will be.

Lord Stafford.
    edited March 2012
    Am i the only one to notice how the Tomahawk is shaped from the insignia of the Assassins?

Lord Stafford.
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the American Revolution, so much that I actually did further studying outside of school. :D
    Is playing of the previous games required?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
    I love the American Revolution, so much that I actually did further studying outside of school. :D
    I'd say yes. This is supposed to be last one in the franchise, so playing this is like watching DH without knowing who Harry Potter is :p
    Morse you really should. They are such high quality games, you should play them.

As for your question, you won't understand the plot of the present day character that well, but this assassin during the time period of the American Revolution is new so you'll understand his plot fine.
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morse you really should. They are such high quality games, you should play them.

As for your question, you won't understand the plot of the present day character that well, but this assassin during the time period of the American Revolution is new so you'll understand his plot fine.
    They're available for X-Box, correct?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
    Yes. With the new protagonist, you'll probably be alright. But i'd suggest that you play the previous installments anyway. They're vastly superior to most games, and are thoroughly entertaining. As for Desmond, you'll definitely need to play through the previous games. In the grand scheme of things, he is the main man. The main character. So, to go without playing through the past with Altair, Ezio and Desmond, you'd naturally be completely clueless when it comes time for this one.

Lord Stafford.

They're available for X-Box, correct?
    Yes.

Lord Stafford.
    One more 'why' for you all. Why aren't you liking my picture posts?

Lord Stafford.
    #OnlyInItForTheLikes lololol
    I know it seems that way. But, aren't you all here for the pictures and info?

Lord Stafford.
    I know it seems that way. But, aren't you all here for the pictures and info?

Lord Stafford.
    Definitely haha I think this thread has made me want to look on amazon for the first assassins creed games before this hits. Like Morse I find the revolutionary war and that time period so fascinating haha also the civil war but I love the revolutionary war haha
  • JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg yes!!!!!! Not likging the new assassin thing but I'm pretty sure hell be pretty badass. But cannot match ezio no fucking way. Cannot wait for the details on march 5th
    Omg yes!!!!!! Not likging the new assassin thing but I'm pretty sure hell be pretty badass. But cannot match ezio no fucking way. Cannot wait for the details on march 5th
    Yeah, unless we follow him through life he can't beat Ezio. Ezio is one of a kind I doubt we'll get again. I'm just curious how this will be presented.

Altair was born into the life and was just a single badass.

Ezio was thrown into this life and we saw his sorrows, pain, humor, happiness, and badass side.

Now we await this character. I have no doubts he'll still be great.
    I also hope the collectors edition doesn't suck like Revelations. I haven't bought any because there's never been anything enough, though I hope this one does have enough.
  • JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we even knowbhis name
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    I asked so that it would stay on the first page. It's good to have a discussion, and the reason why i've barely been here over the last week, is because there's nothing to discuss. It'll also stop people from creating another 'Creed' thread when there are updates. What's the point in having more than one?

Lord Stafford.
    You could just keep bumping it. Not all of us here are fans of the game, and that's why only Potter-related news is announced.

imageimageimage
    Do we even knowbhis name
    We'll find that out on Monday, i presume. It is expected that everything will be revealed. Plot, location, time and characters.

Lord Stafford.

Lord Stafford.
    You could just keep bumping it. Not all of us here are fans of the game, and that's why only Potter-related news is announced.

That's fine. But i'm not going to 'bump' it everytime it ends up on the second or third page. I'll only 'bump' it when there is something new. I will just keep those who are interested informed.

Lord Stafford.
    This new guy appears to be at least a partial Native American.

Lord Stafford.
    Get ready. On March the 5th, the first Assassin's Creed 3 trailer will be released. Tune in here.

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/121/1219799p1.html

Lord Stafford.