Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

The Official Common Room Thread

Comments

• XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Skipping Oscars
    Reading
    Working on my fan vid
    Doing homework I left for the last day of winter break :)
    Ah, add the last one to my last.

Skipping Oscars?
    Still hurt due to Potter 'snub'. [-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skipping Oscars
    Reading
    Working on my fan vid

Skipping Oscars?
    Still hurt over Potter 'snub'. [-(
    It's not the Potter snub, I think we all knew it was going to happen. I just don't feel like watching it. I can just find out who won later, and plus I'd have less time to do everything else.
    Skipping Oscars
    Reading
    Working on my fan vid

Skipping Oscars?
    It's not the Potter snub, I think we all knew it was going to happen. I just don't feel like watching it. I can just find out who won later, and plus I'd have less time to do everything else.
    True. I'll simultaneously due my work. Billy Crystal is too good to miss. :D
    Mysterious thing time.
    Skipping Oscars
    Reading
    Working on my fan vid

Skipping Oscars?
    And it's not like there's any HOLY CRAP I WONDER WHO'S GONNA WIN IT'S SO TIGHT AND AN EXCITING RACE! I don't feel any of that, loll :p
    Skipping Oscars
    Reading
    Working on my fan vid

Skipping Oscars?
    And it's not like there's any HOLY CRAP I WONDER WHO'S GONNA WIN IT'S SO TIGHT AND AN EXCITING RACE! I don't feel any of that, loll :p
    It's very apparent who is going to win, I agree.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • AratronAratron Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. - C. S. Lewis

You not what ya'll thought.
    B-)
    Mysterious thing time.
  • AbhishekAbhishek Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭✭
  • I'm not sleeping tonight.
    I have to watch the oscars. FFFFUUUUU
    Photobucket
    @Marie_Anette - Good that you are coming more and more on here(HPF) now. 3:-O The Oscars start at 6am here. So that's not THAT bad. I can get some some sleep. :)

But I have office tomorrow. Shall I take a leave? :-?
  • TubbyToastTubbyToast Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I have office tomorrow. Shall I take a leave? :-?
    Like you would ever do that...
  • For me it's 2AM. I have school tomorrow, but I'll manage :))
    I really don't wanna watch the rerun.
    Photobucket
    @TubbyToast - LOL true. ;)
    I think I am quite Hermionish in these matters.
    But I don't want to miss them. :((
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    For me it's 2AM. I have school tomorrow, but I'll manage :))
    I really don't wanna watch the rerun.
    Where do you live Marie?

"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

Le capital of the country where Charlie Weasley studied dragons. (I think I have written this answer before to a similar query lol.) :D
  • Le capital of the country where Charlie Weasley studied dragons. (I think I have written this answer before to a similar query lol.) :D
    hoho me gusta what you did there
    Photobucket
    I am bored. :-<
  • @Abhi go to 9gag.com :D
    Am I the only one whose youtube isn't working right?
    Photobucket
    @Abhi go to 9gag.com :D
    If you say so. :D

Youtube is working by the way.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    @Abhi go to 9gag.com :D
    Am I the only one whose youtube isn't working right?
    OMG
    imageimageimage
    LOL SO TRUE =D>
    imageimageimage
    LOL SO TRUE =D>
    Main reason for that is because a lot of what 4chan has is just...disturbing.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. - C. S. Lewis
  • This is going to be off topic .. but, I have some questions: 1. Is it not cool to bump old posts? Because there doesn't seem to be many recent ones that are interesting ... 2. Am I able to create my own threads? If so, how? Or, If not, why? Thanks! ;)
    This is going to be off topic .. but, I have some questions: 1. Is it not cool to bump old posts? Because there doesn't seem to be many recent ones that are interesting ... 2. Am I able to create my own threads? If so, how? Or, If not, why? Thanks! ;)
    Ehh, it's not really generally accepted to bump old threads because usually the discussion has died for a reason. Also, it annoys many members. And we have a no-thread-creation policy for junior members as a safety policy so that no trolls can get in and automatically make like hundreds of new spamming threads. But as you seem a safe, responsible newbie, I've already granted you a full membership. There should now be an option on the front page to create a new discussion.
    imageimageimage
  • Spectacular.. Thanks, @aaron !!!! Very much :D .. I promise I will not be a troll and start a spamming storm lol.... also, I will refrain from bumping old discussions!
    Just guessing early here, but I see you becoming a member of the close family here.
    Mysterious thing time.
    tis no family here anymore.
    Eh...
    Mysterious thing time.
    If you want to be family you do something stupid on chat, like play just dance 2 or host an episode hoarders - @Ryguy ;)
  • Why thank you @XDMorsmordreXD .. I hope to become a member of the close family going on here :) lol.
  • RosieRosie Posts: 205
    Hey, I'm a pretty old member, but stopped coming on not long after some kids went rampant and took it over. I was just wondering what happened... and how it got back to normal? Super pumped, loved this forum!
  • Hi Rosie, I don't know you, hope you're having a nice day :D

I'm watching the Oscars atm, I really don't have the patience to sit through all the uninteresting stuff, but I have no choice ._.
    Photobucket
    Hi Rosie, I don't know you, hope you're having a nice day :D

I'm watching the Oscars atm, I really don't have the patience to sit through all the uninteresting stuff, but I have no choice ._.
    I was going to and then ABC decided not to have audio. All my other channels work. I'm blaming ABC and lost interest. Oh well

• I was going to and then ABC decided not to have audio. All my other channels work. I'm blaming ABC and lost interest. Oh well
    lol what the fuck :| wait it out, maybe they get their sound back on... or maybe it's broadcasting online somewhere e_e
    Photobucket

I was going to and then ABC decided not to have audio. All my other channels work. I'm blaming ABC and lost interest. Oh well
    lol what the fuck :| wait it out, maybe they get their sound back on... or maybe it's broadcasting online somewhere e_e
    NOPE! FUCK IT! TOO LATE ABC, YOU LOST ME!

And it's too bad, I would've been a fantastic viewer. Oh fucking well
  • Marie_AnetteMarie_Anette Posts: 3,506
    edited February 2012
    They are dead to you. U_U
    It's frustrating because there are no subtitles, so I have to turn the sound up. But it's 3:38AM D: I can only catch half of what people are saying :))
    Photobucket
    loll, oh well. I'll just find out who won as they're posted here or when I wake up :p
    If you want to be family you do something stupid on chat, like play just dance 2 or host an episode hoarders - @Ryguy ;)
    Have fun trying to make me do something stupid on chat. There is literally is NO way you can make me do something stupid...and I'm already working my way. :p
  • RosieRosie Posts: 205
    Hi Rosie, I don't know you, hope you're having a nice day :D

Haha, I hope it was worth it in the end. Have you seen The Artist? I literally only heard about it today, but apparently its a pretty big deal.
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    I'm going to go back in time. Mainly because i feel like it.

P.S 13,700TH COMMENT!!

Lord Stafford.
    @Vader - image
    8-}
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

I have been brainstorming over all the 7 novels for the past couple of days, and have made a list of some questions.
    I hope your body is ready. :-B

@Abhi

I'm always ready.

Im gonna go microwave a hot pocket and I'll be ready to roll.

*Walks into thread

*Posts funny batman pics

*only one laughing at them :(

FOREVER ALONE

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    Im watching batman begins atm. So epic.
    Im watching batman begins atm. So epic.
    Ive watched that so many times this year, It never gets old! lol Aaron caught me posting it three times in the "Rate the last movie you watched" thread